Financial Analysis: Internal Accountant’s Report to Management
– Internal Accountant’s Report to Management As the company prepares to embark on this exciting opportunity there are a few things that need to be review, therefore in preparation for our upcoming government contract bid it is important to perform a full financial status review before placing the bid. This report will discuss the effects of occupational fraud and abuse, U.S. Government oversight and how it affects the company, potential corruption schemes, and recommendations of types of accounting evidence and methods of gathering evidence to support financial review status….
Pursuing a Career as an Accountant
– Accountants are becoming a needed job in the business industry and play a very important role in the success of many businesses. This job usually requires at least a bachelor’s degree in accounting and sometimes even a CPA (Certified Public Accountant). There are many other things that are needed to be considered before choosing this career. The job environment, education, skills, and benefits are just some of the many things that need to be thought through before considering this career. An accountant makes sure that the Nation’s firms are run efficiently, the public records are kept accurately, and that taxes are paid properly and on time (“Accountants and Auditors”)….
Should I Hire an Accountant?
– Introduction Many people share the belief that accountants, both external and internal are only used for companies or businesses but they also provide services to individuals. Accountants are perhaps the best tools a person can go to for aid in their finances. Accountants assist in a person’s use of money, giving advice, preparing tax information and overall handling a person’s accounts. There are several benefits in hiring an accountant to assist in one’s personal finances. Though people are able to file their taxes on their taxes on their own, they aren’t necessarily going to get the outmost refund or pay less than they could….
Benefits of Becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
– When deciding what you want to be when you “grow-up” one should consider becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). A CPA is an Accountant trained in industry, the public service, or in the offices of practicing accountants and is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (Certified Public Accountant, 2007). Public accountants can offer services in the fields of accounting, auditing, taxes and consulting (Institute for Career, 2006). Accounting professionals should become a CPA because it helps with career security, career development and an increase in pay….
– Management Accounting Introduction Management control is to ensure that the organization achieves its objectives. Once the objectives have been agreed, action plans should be drawn up so that the progress can be directed towards the ends specified in the objectives. Such objectives are used to make comparison with alternatives in decision making & are also the critical elements in evaluating the success or failure of the action plans. One of the most widely used management control systems is the budgetary control & the term “Budget” itself is one of the objectives that is expressed quantitatively in financial value ….