Selecting a Disciple-Maker’s Message
– Introduction Message selection, for the disciple-maker, is an all-important endeavor. Effective disciple making does not just simply happen. Happenstance cannot be and should not be the modus operandi of one who desires to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. People are fragile and the Gospel is powerful. God has entrusted his fragile people with a powerful Gospel message. As people who have been entrusted with such a powerful Gospel, we should do everything within our means to see that it is presented in a positive and successful manner…. ;
Ken Sande’s The Peace Maker
– Ken Sande’s “The Peace Maker” A “biblical guide to resolving personal conflict”, this, in a nutshell is what “The Peace Maker” is all about. In this critical book review I will be taking topics from the book and giving the reader my personal views on how I either reacted or related to the topics covered. My goal for this paper is to give the reader a non-biased opinion of “The Peace Maker”, which was published by Baker Books in June of 2004. To first critique a book you must have some background information on the author himself and why he is qualified to write a book on conflict management through a biblical perspective…. ;
Cabinet-maker Eugene Prevost and The Prevost Company
– Prevost Prevost is a high-end luxury coach manufacturer with more than 85 years of Prevost quality and the company came into existence back in 1924 when cabinet-maker Eugene Prevost created his first wooden coach body (Prevost, 2014). Prevost has been able to withstand the test of time and separate itself from its competitors by offering unparalleled customer service and achieving industry high marks in customer satisfaction. Prevost has been able to achieve industry highs in customer satisfaction by providing cutting edge innovation, utilizing quality products, while continuing to focus on customer needs and after-sales service (Prevost, 2014)…. ;
The Nightmare Maker
– Chapter Four: He looked me in the eyes as I listened to what he said. “So I think you are in grave danger with the other nightmare makers because they want to know what you do to get through the dream catchers,” he finished. I nodded slowly, I felt his eyes on me as I began to walk back to my desk. “That’s it!. You’re not going to worry at all?” he asked me with a pitch of anxiety in his voice. I lifted my eyes slowly after I turned around. Once I met his eyes there was a bit of humor in my voice when I said, “Worry….
Leadership Qualities in John Wooden
– … A leader will prevail. I also try and form the leader i am becoming today by Doctor Allen. He is one of the most influential people in my life. If i have any sort of a problem i ask doc. I ask him about what my life path should be and he gives input i also ask him which club to use on a specific golf shot. Doc is very angry sometimes but most of the time he is only doing it to try and help the person he is yelling at. He tries to teach but most of the assholes at this school do not show enough respect….