Selecting a Disciple-Maker’s Message
– Introduction Message selection, for the disciple-maker, is an all-important endeavor. Effective disciple making does not just simply happen. Happenstance cannot be and should not be the modus operandi of one who desires to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. People are fragile and the Gospel is powerful. God has entrusted his fragile people with a powerful Gospel message. As people who have been entrusted with such a powerful Gospel, we should do everything within our means to see that it is presented in a positive and successful manner…. ;
American Timber: In-Depth Approach Toward Wood Derivative Markets and Deforestation Legislation
– … The demand for timber lead to a few of America’s first patents for improvements in a sawmill as well as twenty-three patents for nail making machinery. Such exploits in reducing the cost of building supplies led to reducing the cost of building and advancing building techniques. The abundance of timber boosted the colonial growth of America and a closer inspection of the prices of derivative markets may lead to fascinating efficiencies of modern deforestation legislation noting the differences with clear-cutting….
Ken Sande’s The Peace Maker
– Ken Sande’s “The Peace Maker” A “biblical guide to resolving personal conflict”, this, in a nutshell is what “The Peace Maker” is all about. In this critical book review I will be taking topics from the book and giving the reader my personal views on how I either reacted or related to the topics covered. My goal for this paper is to give the reader a non-biased opinion of “The Peace Maker”, which was published by Baker Books in June of 2004. To first critique a book you must have some background information on the author himself and why he is qualified to write a book on conflict management through a biblical perspective….
Time To Learn by George Wood
– The 2nd book within George Wood’s manuscript, “Time to Learn”, addresses the idea of change within the school system. “Transforming the High School” is broken into chapters that regard how to positively change the normal, structed school environment. Wood gives examples and illustrates the need and the process of change by; how to truly interact and connect with students, on how to teach important things successfully, and enforces the need for a democratic system within the school. Like the first book, Wood uses many students to serve as an example of situations within the school, but also to bring a connection into his story…. ;
Maker Movement: Everyone Can Be an Inventor
– … Since Kickstarter’s launch in 2009 they have funded 51,000 project (Kickstarter). Shapeways is another great website associated with the maker movement. It allows for inventors to create a design and send it into shapeways where they use a 3D printer method to manufacture their idea. This website has allowed for the freedom of the inventors to create whatever design they can think of and not have to worry about the manufacturing of the product (Forbes). The modern global market is alive to innovative businesses practices in the “maker movement” Indeed, we can experience this in various public events where inventors come and share or sell their ideas and products…. ;