Overview Of The Korean Apparel Industry
– Overview of the Korean Apparel Industry SUMMARY Korea’s apparel industry has shown steady growth over the past few years with the rapid embrace by its consumers of foreign fashions, an increasingly wider variety of apparel in the marketplace and evolving industry marketing channels. The emergence of new distribution networks for apparel has occurred in tandem with changing consumer tastes and purchasing patterns, most notably through E-commerce, TV home shopping, fashion outlets, and discount stores, which for the most part, weren’t in existence before the 1997-98 economic crisis….
Greenlight Apparel, Lululemon Apparel
– What would you like to wear – when you are going for a walk. To the gym. To exercise. For yoga or if just want to sit home and relax. If one is passionate about health and athletic lifestyle , they should chose Greenlight Apparel firm and if one want to be unique with their ideas and life philosophies , they should chose Lululemon Apparel. Greenlight Apparel is an athletic gear company with a mission which is proving to provide simple and challenging lifestyle. The motto, “Wear it for Good” , says it all about how their company is unique….
Liquid and Highly Competitive Industry of Apparel
– … Abercrombie& Fitch maintains its competitive advantage with its exclusive marketing strategy. It has smoothly forced consumers to make a direct link between eroticism, beauty and perfection with a decent, unique, and simple style of clothing. (Saunders,Kurt ,2002)Apart from linking other factors to their products, it constructs an image of itself: Comfortable and casual while looking stylish and maintaining a sense of a luxurious lifestyle. In the customer view ,this image let them have a illusion that all the fit and stylish people wear this brand of clothes .To keep this image, their CEO promote that only fit people can wear their product in case of some overweight people wearing to ru…
Sweatshop Labor: Wearing Thin
– For most people in the United States, the term “slave to fashion” relates to an individual’s desire always to be wearing the latest fashions from trendy clothing lines. In a twist of supreme irony, the designation applies much more literally to the legions of poverty-stricken sweatshop laborers worldwide who toil away under miserable conditions to produce the snappy apparel that Americans purchase in droves on a daily basis. Conditioned by a media that places considerable emphasis on possessing a stylish wardrobe, the majority of U.S….
Sex Sells, But At What Cost: American Apparel
– “Sex sells” has been used as an excuse to exploit and humiliate women through advertising for years. It is seen everywhere: television, movies, magazines, billboards, literally any place that can have an advertisement put in/on it. One company that specializes in advertisements composed of sexualizing women in order to sell their clothes is American Apparel. For years, they have created degrading ads that make the average believe they need to look like these images in order to feel good about themselves….