The Code of Professional Condut
– The Code of Professional Conduct (CPC) was developed by the Veterinary Council of New Zealand (VCNZ) to protect the interests of the public by ensuring that veterinarians registered to practice in New Zealand are competent and fit to practice. The code also has standards in place to ensure that veterinarians comport themselves professionally, both with their clientele and colleagues; these colleagues are not only those in one’s workplace, but veterinary professionals throughout New Zealand. The CPC is set around 7 key principles: 1….
Statement of Purpose for a Cancer Biology Application
– … My studies provided me with a fertile ground upon which I based the development of my interest in the mechanism of cancer growth and development. Moreover, tumor metastasis and its related development factors, such as those that lead to the metastasis from one organ to another, has further fueled my interest in taking a further study in the field. I believe that as a requirement to further specialization in cancer biology, both as a practitioner and a lecturer in the future, I have to acquire a full comprehension of the mechanism of metastasis of tumors, angiogenesis, and the factors that helps to regulate this process….
The Role of Nurse Practitioners in Healthcare Organizations
– What is a nurse practitioner. A nurse practitioner is a nurse who is qualified to treat certain medical conditions without the direct supervision of a doctor. What does this mean to hospitals and clinics in this time of changing healthcare dynamics, with a shortage of general practice physicians and hospitals looking into alternatives to fill the gaps. Nurse practitioners have had a brief history in the whole spectrum of medical history. They have had a difficult course in becoming what they are today and for the future of the practice….
Nurse Practitioner Role in Caring for Patients with SLE
– Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic, inflammatory, autoimmune disease that affects multiple organ systems (Weinstein, 2011). It is characterized by a stable disease process with episodes of active disease flare-ups. (Daleboudt, Berger, Broadbent & Kaptein, 2011). SLE primary affects women of childbearing age and it has been hypothesized that this is due to circulating estrogen levels (Bernknopf, Rowley, & Bailey, 2011). Diagnosis of SLE and organ involvement is made through laboratory testing….
Career as a Veterinary Technician
– … One of these situations is communicating with pet owners. A vet tech should be able to convey that they care about the animal as though it were their own. Also, a veterinary technician should have the ability to ease the nerves and emotions of pet owners to Loegering III help them understand what is going on and that things will be okay. Although, sometimes things can go wrong. In these cases technicians have to be considerate and have the ability to set aside their own emotions and comfort the owners that need it….