EasyCar Car Rental
– EasyCar is a European based car rental company that was founded in 2000 by Stelios Haji-Ioannou, a flamboyant self proclaimed cereal entrepreneur from Greece. The company’s mission was to give customers an outstanding value by providing a reliable service at a low price1. To achieve this mission easyCar took a very different approach than the traditional car rental companies in Europe. The main competitors to easyCar were Avis Europe, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt. The company did everything is could to reduce costs and used technology to operate as efficiently as possible….
Mitigate the Vehicle Collision by Aiding of Vehicle Dynamics Control Systems
– Abstract In this study, a unique vehicle dynamic/crash mathematical model is proposed and developed to study the effect of vehicle dynamics on vehicle crash scenarios. Anti-lock braking system (ABS) and Active suspension (AS) control system are also co-simulated with the mathematical model to optimize the vehicle dynamic characteristics for imminent impact in a way that help improve vehicle impact characteristics and mitigate its collision. Validation of the vehicle crash structure in the proposed mathematical model is achieved to ensure that the modelling of crumble zone gives accurate results….
Vehicle Safety Enhancement
– Since safety is one of the main top buying consideration for customers, significant inventions which improve the safety of cars plays a huge role in bringing up the sales for each car manufacturers. Many car makers compete to create cars with high level of safety, meeting the demand of the motoring public. German automobile manufacturing company BMW’s current productions feature several new technologies such as the Active Blind Spot Detection in their 7 series flagship (2009 models). A lot of cars on the road these days have blind spot monitoring systems, in which the visual warnings will be displayed on the side mirrors to let the driver know about the car approaching from the blind spot….
Medical aspects of exposure to Agent Orange
– History of Agent Orange Agent Orange is a chemical defoliant introduced in agriculture in 1946 as an herbicide to aid farmers and was used accordingly throughout 1950, after which its production was switched solely for military uses under the Defense Production Act of 1950. Since then, even though ingredients were commercially available and accessible to the public, mass production became heavily regulated and only a handful of the US Chemical manufacturing companies were able to produce it. Agent Orange derives its name from the distinctive orange bands that were used by the military to mark Agent Orange storage containers in which it was transported, rather than from the color of the subst…
Car Rental Industry in the UK
– The car rental industry is a multi-billion sector of the UK industry. In the industry made had averages about ˆ2.6billion in revenue in 2008. In 2008 there were approximately over 11 million individual rental contracts. In additional, there are many rental companies besides the industry leaders. The car rental industry is high consolidated which mean that new entries have cost advantage as they have high input costs with reduce possibility of economies of scale. Most of the profit is generated by a few firms including Enterprise, Hertz and Avis….