The Basics of Vehicle Maintenance
– … You will need the tool called air pressure gauge. It will show how much air in tire so you will know if it is enough air or not. If it need more air then you will need the air hose to put more air in the tire. You will do same with other three tires and spare tire. Air pressure check at least weekly is recommended. If the tires are no good anymore then you will have to change to new tires. You have to look for any unevenly worn spots, or short tread and the tires is most unlikely safe. Make sure you have spare tires, jacks, and lug wrench….
Potential Career: Flight Attendant
– The Career Exploration choice that appealed to me the most was the job of a Flight Attendant. I think that traveling the world would be very exciting and as a Flight Attendant I would have a chance to travel, meet lots of different people and experience different cultures around the world. Flight Attendants do not make a lot of money at first but I think it would be ok to work up to a higher salary, especially since Zarin said that the airline pays for your expenses. The idea of being a flight attendant is a little impossible for me….
Proper Maintenance of Garden Sheds
– Sheds are very useful for storage. The most common shed in domestic use are garden sheds. They are not only useful, but having a garden shed is an added attraction to your lawn as well. Having a shed does not end there; it requires proper building and maintenance. It is important that you keep the garden shed from prolonged sun and water exposure. Keeping it clean is also an assurance that it will be of use for a long time. The most common type of garden shed is wooden sheds because they match right to a garden environment….
Mitigate the Vehicle Collision by Aiding of Vehicle Dynamics Control Systems
– Abstract In this study, a unique vehicle dynamic/crash mathematical model is proposed and developed to study the effect of vehicle dynamics on vehicle crash scenarios. Anti-lock braking system (ABS) and Active suspension (AS) control system are also co-simulated with the mathematical model to optimize the vehicle dynamic characteristics for imminent impact in a way that help improve vehicle impact characteristics and mitigate its collision. Validation of the vehicle crash structure in the proposed mathematical model is achieved to ensure that the modelling of crumble zone gives accurate results….
Preventive Maintenance Program Proposal
– This report analyzes a need for an inclusive monthly preventive maintenance program at State University’s Alumni House (SUAH). The purpose of this report is to provide Mr. Rob Geis, Alumni House Manager, with the information necessary to begin an inclusive monthly preventive maintenance program and to help process and solve unanticipated problems, while reducing high maintenance costs. The purpose of the preventive maintenance program (PMP) is to reduce structural damages, reduce monthly utility costs, and reduce potential problems, while educating employees about potential hazards, providing employees with a sense of environmental security, and increasing the physical appearance of the SUAH…