Mitigate the Vehicle Collision by Aiding of Vehicle Dynamics Control Systems
– Abstract In this study, a unique vehicle dynamic/crash mathematical model is proposed and developed to study the effect of vehicle dynamics on vehicle crash scenarios. Anti-lock braking system (ABS) and Active suspension (AS) control system are also co-simulated with the mathematical model to optimize the vehicle dynamic characteristics for imminent impact in a way that help improve vehicle impact characteristics and mitigate its collision. Validation of the vehicle crash structure in the proposed mathematical model is achieved to ensure that the modelling of crumble zone gives accurate results….
Vehicle Safety Enhancement
– Since safety is one of the main top buying consideration for customers, significant inventions which improve the safety of cars plays a huge role in bringing up the sales for each car manufacturers. Many car makers compete to create cars with high level of safety, meeting the demand of the motoring public. German automobile manufacturing company BMW’s current productions feature several new technologies such as the Active Blind Spot Detection in their 7 series flagship (2009 models). A lot of cars on the road these days have blind spot monitoring systems, in which the visual warnings will be displayed on the side mirrors to let the driver know about the car approaching from the blind spot….
Power Spikes: The Growing Electric Vehicle Market
– What once was thought of as trendy hipster mentality is slowing seeing some real traction today’s auto market, and is poised to become a viable option in the very near future. The Electric Vehicle (EV) has increased sales every year of the past few years. While the pure EV is still seen as somewhat of an outlier by most auto buyers it is still showing signs of promise. Also, the EV’s more compromising brother, the Hybrid, is seeing advances in sales and technology that will do nothing but bolster the case for purchasing a true plug-in vehicle in the future….
Vehicle Drive Train Systems
– Before the advent of the automobile, buggies were typically propelled by one or more horses. Even with the first automobiles there was a need for a drive system, though, since those horses were no longer there. One thing that has remained common to every car is a motor and transmission system of some sort, but what varies greatly between cars is what is between the transmission and the wheels, also known as the drive train. There are many different styles of drive trains, each with their own advantages and disadvantages….
Vehicle Remanufacturing Assessment
– • Introduction Recently, human life seems heavily dependent on vehicle which is ubiquitous all over the world and also at a significantly high speed of surging its number. People received a considerable number of benefits from vehicles; however, there are also many accompanying social contradictions have become increasingly prominent, especially when vehicles turn to be scrapped or at the end of their life, such as energy consumption, environmental pollution etc. which greatly impair the social development and people’s lives….