Researching a Jet Engine
– … Hans Van Ohain’s work was not shared to the world, but Whittle’s was and as a consquence Sir Frank Whittle is now more accredited to early jet engines. After Whittle’s and Ohain’s discoveries the development of jet engines sky rocketed. General Electric built the first American jet engine for a United States Air Force plane that first took flight in October, 1942. Soon after that, in 1944 the mass production of jet engines began. The jet engines could be used in many ways, but the main use for jet engines was to create thrust in planes so they could fly….
Performance of a Hybrid Vehicle Compared to a Gasoline Vehicle: Ford Fusion 2013 SE
– Around the year of 1893, the first gasoline American car with an internal combustion engine was built and since that year until the late 18th century electric vehicles were introduced in the United States. Moreover, the Hybrid Lohner-Porsche became the first car that runs on gasoline and electricity. Hybrid combined two, the electric and the internal combustion engine propulsion systems, or more power sources to drive the vehicle. The new hybrid vehicles are more efficient and powerful in the term of technology and economy; it provides an improved car that is environmental friendly….
Six Stroke Engine
– SIX-STROKE ENGINE Introduction The six-stroke engine is an ingenious invention that has the potential to increase engine efficiency by around 30 percent. As fossil fuels are increasingly more expensive to produce and utilize, many have been seeking for answers to these problems. The six-stroke engine seeks to solve some of these problems by exploiting heat that would normally be lost in the four-stroke engine. It does this by utilizing an extra pump to produce more torque and power. In the following graph, the conventional four-stoke is compared to a 6-stroke using a Yamaha TT 500c….
Power Spikes: The Growing Electric Vehicle Market
– What once was thought of as trendy hipster mentality is slowing seeing some real traction today’s auto market, and is poised to become a viable option in the very near future. The Electric Vehicle (EV) has increased sales every year of the past few years. While the pure EV is still seen as somewhat of an outlier by most auto buyers it is still showing signs of promise. Also, the EV’s more compromising brother, the Hybrid, is seeing advances in sales and technology that will do nothing but bolster the case for purchasing a true plug-in vehicle in the future….
Mitigate the Vehicle Collision by Aiding of Vehicle Dynamics Control Systems
– Abstract In this study, a unique vehicle dynamic/crash mathematical model is proposed and developed to study the effect of vehicle dynamics on vehicle crash scenarios. Anti-lock braking system (ABS) and Active suspension (AS) control system are also co-simulated with the mathematical model to optimize the vehicle dynamic characteristics for imminent impact in a way that help improve vehicle impact characteristics and mitigate its collision. Validation of the vehicle crash structure in the proposed mathematical model is achieved to ensure that the modelling of crumble zone gives accurate results….