Prognostics and Electronics: Development of Research Questions
– Research Questions The primary goal of this paper was to examine the validity of four sets of hypotheses that stem from four central research questions: 1.) Can prognostics be successfully implemented on electronic circuit cards that have embedded diagnostics. The reason this research question was chosen is that prior research indicates that there have been no successful instances where prognostics have been implemented on electronic circuit cards. The cases that were presented in the prior research were all unsuccessful because of modeling uncertainties, the lack of intelligent algorithms, and the lack of technical exploration in electronic prognostics (Saxena, Celaya, Saha, Saha, & Goebel,…
Philips Electronics in Retail
– Philips Electronic the number 7th retailer in electronics sells throughout the world has been an integral part in the emergence of electronics. In 1891 Philips was established by Gerard and his father Frederik Philips in Eindhoven, Netherlands. Four years later, in 1895 brother Anton Philips join the company. The company first produce light bulbs, becoming one of the largest manufactures of this product. In 1914, the company develop and produced products for the X-ray and radio technology industries….
Mitigate the Vehicle Collision by Aiding of Vehicle Dynamics Control Systems
– Abstract In this study, a unique vehicle dynamic/crash mathematical model is proposed and developed to study the effect of vehicle dynamics on vehicle crash scenarios. Anti-lock braking system (ABS) and Active suspension (AS) control system are also co-simulated with the mathematical model to optimize the vehicle dynamic characteristics for imminent impact in a way that help improve vehicle impact characteristics and mitigate its collision. Validation of the vehicle crash structure in the proposed mathematical model is achieved to ensure that the modelling of crumble zone gives accurate results….
Application for Graduate Program in Electronics
– … Over the duration of my undergrad life, as I spent more and more time embroiled in my major subjects, this chain of reasoning proved to be perfectly true. The VLSI Design course in my fifth semester drew my attention towards microminiaturization technology. My reasons for such a focus were manifold; I had a brilliant professor for this course, who placed great emphasis on the cutting edge research happening at the micro scale. Also, VLSI is the crucial link between electronic circuits and computers, both of which are subjects close to my heart….
Study in Electronics and Communications Engineering
– At the dawn of the information age, to be young, as Wordsworth said in another context, is very heaven. Getting to know what goes inside computers, the engines of the Information Technology revolution, and knowing how to work with them enables one to understand the technology that makes it all possible. Understanding this, I chose to do my undergraduate study in Electronics and Communications engineering. Prior to that, I had a fairly normal educational career. I did well through my high school and worked hard to get undergraduate admission in the field of my interest in one of the most reputed engineering colleges in my state, SNIST, JNT University….