The Vacuum Cleaner
– The Vacuum Cleaner Summary The vacuum cleaner is a household appliance that cleans by suction. It is generally used on a textured surface, such as carpet, and is pushed over the surface, sucking up dust and dirt as it goes. The suction is created by an air pump, a partial vacuum; it creates a difference in pressure between the inside of the machine and the outside air and dirt and dust is taken in to the lower pressure zone. Friction on the carpet causes the dust to be removed from the carpet, or other surface….
The Invention of the Vacuum Cleaner
– … This first machine that was operated manually was created by Ives W. Mcgaffey in 1869. This device was made very difficult, society did not adore it because it was really hard for them to operate. Later on, the first powered cleaner was developed by Hubert Cecile Booth. This device was very large, it was driven by an oil engine and had to be drawn by horses because of its size. The vacuum cleaner is a household appliance that cleans by suctioning dirt and dust. According to “how stuff works” they explained that “ Vacuum cleaners put suction to work when cleaning up the dust and wastes in your house.” The suction is created by an air pump, the vacuum creates a pressure between the inside…
iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum
– … What is iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum Cleaning Robot for pets and allergies. iRobot Roomba 770 Vacuum cleaning Robot for pets and allergies is a robot-like automatic vacuum cleaner manufactured by iRobot. It is basically designed to work room to room on hard floors, detecting even the tiniest particle of dust and getting rid of same. It is designed to detect and wipe out dust automatically on its own with little or no human control. Some of its unique features include: It has built in bumpers on the edges that prevent it from damaging itself or your forniture as it crawls around your house It has a built in HEPA filter which ensures the collection of extra fine particles within your home….
Incremental Sheet Metal Forming
– INCREMENTAL SHEET METAL FORMING Introduction Incremental Sheet Metal Forming (ISMF) is a technique used to shape sheet metal and is usually used for rapid prototyping. The process begins with sheet metal secured below the ISMF device’s main body. A metal rod, which can be either a ball, a rounded shape or a cube is lowered onto the sheet metal and traced over the material in the desired shape. Computer software is used to create the desired product and trail paths are mapped before the process begins….
Single Point Incremental Forming
– Introduction For centuries, man has been producing sheet metal components using different tools and techniques. A method universally applied is the use of dies and punches, manufactured in accordance with the shape and dimensions of the component. However, despite being widespread, it contains technological hindrances, such as large energy costs and very high investment, which make this process very expensive. Because of the high cost of punches and dies, this method is only suitable for mass production, where the cost can be shared with a large number of products….