Travel Guide to Stockholm Sweden
– … In Stockholm the sun goes away for only an hour and comes back again. The cold months of Sweden are too cold for being put, people enjoy summers with pleasant weather. Summer is best time to visit Stockholm. Things to do: Surrounded with woods of Djurgarden tourist will discover the mythical seventeenth century Vasa warship at the Vasa Museum and a petting zoo at the outdoors Skansen Park. On Skeppsholmen Island, perspective works by Picasso and Dali complimentary at the Museum of Modern Art….
The World Travel Guide
– The World Travel Guide The World Travel Guide is not of a very high quality. The paper is thin and easily torn; although from the front page it looks appealing. There is little use of colour in the World Travel Guide but there are relevant illustrations. Ease of Access The World Travel Guide is very easy to use although the print is a little small and may be difficult to read for some people. The tourist destinations are listed in alphabetical order and are easy to find. The continents are colour coded to make the guide simpler to use….
History of Prague: Travel and Tourism Guide of Prague
– History of Prague Although historians aren’t certain exactly when Prague was founded, the city as we know it today is speculated to have begun in the 8th century AD, founded by the Czech dutchess Libusa and her husband, Premysl. By 800 AD, construction of a main fort around Prague had been completed, and by 885, the first stones of Prague castle were laid down. This area later became the seat of Czech government, hosting dukes and kings alike. The city was also an important trade center, with merchants from all of Europe settling inside its walls…. ;
Brief History of Tour Guide
– Guiding is one of the oldest professions of the Western world. The evolution of tour guides and the guiding history was divided by Pond (1993) into four periods. There are plenty of specific references in the annals of history, from the Roman Empire to the Middle Age, throughout the renaissance and into the Modern Age. Tourism saw the first major development during the era of the great empires. (3000 B.C. to A.D.500) During this period travelling is dangerous and time consuming. The ancient Persians, Assyrians and Egyptians pursue to travel through land and water…. ;
Travel Agent Career
– Travel agents facilitate customers to find out best possible travel arrangements. They recommend destinations and make arrangements for the hotel accommodations, car rentals, transportation, and tours for customers. Travelers may book tickets at their booking offices. Additionally, specialty travel groups and resorts use travel agents to endorse travel packages to their clients. Nature of Work Travel agents are expected to know about various destinations. They should be able to advice travelers and guide them to choose their destinations…. ;