Genetic Algorith Based Controller Design for CSTR Process
– Increasing complexities in industrial processes have compelled the control engineers to implement advanced control strategies to improve the efficiency of the process control system. Usage of PID controllers has become indispensible for its simplicity, reliability and flexibility . The proportional term in the controller generally helps in establishing system stability and improving the transient response while the derivative term is often used when it is necessary to improve the closed loop response speed even further….
A Noval Approach For Interfacing Switches on Gloves With Pic Micro Controller Implementation
– Now a days there is a trend in using wireless keyboard and mouse. The wireless user interface technology is vast changing and many day to day objects are being transformed into user interface so that it can be easy for us. In this paper we propose a system which uses gloves for interacting with the personal computer. In addition to keyboard, mouse interface is also included in the Glove. To verify the proposal prototype is created. This proposes that when a person presses the switches on fingertip mouse movement also inputting character can be done….
Role of a Controller
– A chief accounting officer and head of the accounting department are called as the controller. A controller is responsible for each and every activity of the business and they prepare the financial statement of the company (AccountingCoach, n.d.). Controller has the responsibility in monitoring every activity which has impact on the financials of the company. It is the responsibility of the controller to make analyses, interpreting and to control the entire accounting and financials of the company….
Professional Air Traffic Controller
– The seeds of the Professional Air Traffic Controller (PATCO) strike were sown long before the strike began on August 3, 1981. PATCO was founded in 1968, and from the beginnings of the union, its members hoped to improve their current work situation under the FAA. It is important to note that as a union composed of federal employees, PATCO was not allowed to go on strike or else suffer civil and criminal penalties. Between 1970 and 1980 PATCO was under the leadership of union president John F. Leyden, during this time PATCO made significant gains….
Sistema de Control de la Empresa: Controller
– 1. Presentacion En este tema estudiamos la figura del Controller dentro del sistema de control de la empresa. Tras revisar las caracteristicas basicas de su funcion, analizamos su insercion en la estructura organizativa, su papel en el desarrollo de la planificacion estrategica, los rasgos que identifican a los mejores controllers (en sus facetas personal, tecnica, empresarial y comunicativa) y algunas de las circunstancias que se relacionan con un desempeno deficiente de su funcion. En las empresas con unos criterios de gestion mas avanzamos encontramos a un tipo de Controller que expande su ambito tradicional de actuacion hasta convertirse en un verdadero Director de Informacion….