Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
– … The acronym stands for Modular Object-Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment. The first version of Moodle was designed by Martin Dougiamas in 1999. He has graduate degrees in both computer science and education. Moodle’s Pedagogical approach includes a constructivist and social constructionist application to education, emphasizing that learners and teachers can all contribute to the educational experience. Currently, Moodle is translated into more than 95 languages and has over 70 million users making it the most used online learning platform….
Strength Training is Necessary for the Serious Athlete
– Is your child dreaming of being a college athlete, a professional athlete, or an Olympian. Are you considering getting an extra edge over other athletes your child’s age. Is bigger, faster, and stronger better. The young athletes looking to move up to the next level are interested in improving speed, agility, and strength. Our youth are becoming increasingly involved in a more advanced level of competition with the hopes of obtaining their dreams of being the best at their chosen sport. It takes discipline to complete endurance and agility building exercises; thus you create a more disciplined athlete….
Planning for Professional Development
– Within the life of every education, the expectation is that they are growing personally within their own lives and professions of which will assist them in reaching the lives of their student/learners effectively for the purposes of academic achievement. This growth is received through that activity on the part of the education within professional development. Within this assignment, this writer will conduct an assignment of which calls for the summary of four valuable resources in which he had studied concerning professional development….
Teaching: The Most Important Profession
– I believe that teaching is the most important profession in the world. How else can we continue to develop in such a technical world, or in any other way, for that matter. Without the transfer of knowledge to young minds, we will stagnate and wither as a world. Teaching is hope for better, more successful futures. Learning is hope for becoming better individuals, for gaining intelligence, and for implementing practical experiences in our future. Since we always tell our children that they should plan for their futures and work to realize those goals, the teaching profession should “practice what it preaches” by helping young people to reach those goals….
Teaching and Learning in the Clinical Setting
– Teaching and learning in the clinical setting is not a new concept and the teaching of clinical skill to nursing student ranks high on the current agenda of nurse education (Pfeil, 2003). Therefore, has be the duty of teachers to continue to provide ongoing guidance during teaching and learning taking place. According to While (2004), the mentor is required to feel personally and professionally confident when assessing the student’s performance. This allows the development of the students will become better and more effective….