Dead End Train – Original Writing
– Dead End Train – Original Writing ‘Platform four’, this was written in yellow, bold writing, on the screen, for the train to Scarborough. The steep secluded stairs were ageing over the years. I descended down the steps which were black and slimy. As I approached the platform I noticed there was queer silence – there wasn’t a soul in sight. I waited patiently for the seven fifteen. The shadows stirred restlessly as though someone had disturbed them. Discarded crisp packets were among many items littered carelessly by ignorant passengers….
What Type of Driver Are You?
– As I make a typical trip across town to the store, I experience a variety of drivers along the way. I will most certainly get cut off once or twice by those in a bigger hurry, and should a slower driver be out and about, I will definitely get behind them. I believe we each have our own driving styles and that our driving styles change as we age. Through my own personal observations and years of driving experience, I have labeled and categorized the three driving styles I believe to be most common in America….
Current Driver’s Education: A Troubling Issue for America
– Current Driver’s Education: A Troubling Issue for America From the March 2003 invasion of Iraq until September of 2006, about 2,600 American troops were killed in combat and war-related incidents (Wilson 18). Did you know during that same 41-month period, more than 22,000 teenagers, ages 15 to 19, died in traffic accidents on U.S. roads. (Wilson 18). That number has now escalated to approximately 4,500 soldiers and over 40,000 teens lost. Parents in the United States have relied on driver’s education and training to prepare their teens for the responsibility of driving….
Vehicle Drive Train Systems
– Before the advent of the automobile, buggies were typically propelled by one or more horses. Even with the first automobiles there was a need for a drive system, though, since those horses were no longer there. One thing that has remained common to every car is a motor and transmission system of some sort, but what varies greatly between cars is what is between the transmission and the wheels, also known as the drive train. There are many different styles of drive trains, each with their own advantages and disadvantages….
A Career as a NASCAR Driver
– NASCAR is a multibillion dollar family owned and operated sports industry. It was founded by Bill France, Sr. in 1947-48. From 1947-48 NASCAR has changed and developed throughout the years. Having a career as a NASCAR driver and racing competitively can be the best thing for a person who loves to drive fast.7 Of course, to become a driver for the National Association of Stock Car Auto Racing, you would have to start from the bottom and work your way up to professional racing….