The Lottery Ticket
– I can still remember the day my life changed forever. I am a single mother of two children struggling with income. Life has been a constant struggle since my husband left me. I was not only in depression, but I was a gambling addict. I bought a lottery ticket every week in hopes of winning and not having to declare bankruptcy to pay off some loans. I never had any luck until the day I will always remember: December 11th. December 10th started out as any other day. Before, I went to work as a waitress; I went to the local supermarket to buy a Lotto 649 ticket….
Medical aspects of exposure to Agent Orange
– History of Agent Orange Agent Orange is a chemical defoliant introduced in agriculture in 1946 as an herbicide to aid farmers and was used accordingly throughout 1950, after which its production was switched solely for military uses under the Defense Production Act of 1950. Since then, even though ingredients were commercially available and accessible to the public, mass production became heavily regulated and only a handful of the US Chemical manufacturing companies were able to produce it. Agent Orange derives its name from the distinctive orange bands that were used by the military to mark Agent Orange storage containers in which it was transported, rather than from the color of the subst…
Motivating Sales Engineers in the Industrial Business
– Introduction Salespeople are often internally driven and self-motivated (Srivastava and Rangarajan, 2008), and are increasingly becoming consultants who sell value-added services (Smith and Rupp, 2003). Nowadays more industrial companies employ sales engineers (SE) and therefore they represent an emerging class of knowledge workers on sales (Darr, 2002). I will first describe my experience in Festo, before briefly addressing some theories about motivation, related to it. Was there a mismatch between theory and business as I knew it….
Researching The Underlying Cause in The Decline of Sony’s Sales
– Our research results suggest that the decline in Sony’s sales was not driven by the economic chaos seen this past year. The economic issues just made Sony’s underlying issues more prominent. These include a lack of desired innovation, and increased competition. The interviews conducted provided a lot of information regarding potential consumers buying motives and strategies for purchasing a TV. However; more research is needed to get a clear idea of the issues, and their specific effects on the sales of Sony…. ;
Real Estate Agent
– Real Estate Agent Taking up a real estate agent to be a profession is an exceptional choice, which holds a variety of reimbursement. But first a little information about a real estate agent is inevitable. The job description of a real estate agent is quiet simple; they buy, sell and rent properties for and to different clients. A real estate agent needs to know what the house market is in the communities that they are working in. Now coming back to our main topic, the benefits of being a real estate agent are diverse; the income potential is unlimited, (depending on the size of the premise)…. ;