Strategic Corporate Developments In The Telecommunications Industry
– STRATEGIC CORPORATE DEVELOPMENTS 2010 China Unicom and Ericsson Signed Telecom Management Contract (China) China Unicom’s Anhui division, a major telecom company in the country, signed a telecom management contract with Ericsson for a period of 3-years. The contract would facilitate Ericsson to be the biggest telecom operating partner in the Province of Anhui. Under the terms of the contract, Ericsson would be accountable for transmission network, field maintenance of base station as well as fixed line network….
Gap Analysis: Telecommunications Industry
– The telecommunications industry and other United States manufacturing sectors have been severely challenged by continuously competitive market place. The future of telecommunication and the manufacturing of goods is truly at risk. With consumers demanding more for less, high infrastructure costs and outsourcing most can barely keep up. Deregulation, digitalization of services have made telecommunications one of the most volatile growth industries in history and one of the more extraordinarily competitive….
Dow Chemical’s Networking and Telecommunications
– Dow Chemical’s Networking and Telecommunications Dow Chemical (www.dow.com) is a multinational Fortune 100 organization that has offices in over 170 countries. The company is involved in a wide range of markets that provide a diversified revenue stream of over $30 billion annually. Their business plan includes a $2 billion return of operating expenses through the application of breakthrough technology in their information systems. The center of this initiative is called DowNET and it is the first global wide information system to converge data, e-mail, faxes, video, and voice into a single network….
S.T.C. Inc. Telecommunications
– S.T.C. Inc. Telecommunications Improvement and Cost Cutting Effort Outline · Introduction to IPT ( IP Telephony) · Trends in IP Telephony · Cost Savings Model · Cost Saving Description · Cost Savings Chart · Cost saving Comparison · Annual Estimated Savings · IPT Structure and Vendor · Infrastructure · IP Phones · Call Manager · Voice Applications · Graphic depiction · Migration and coexistence · Conclusion S.T.C….
The Effect of Telecommunications Technology on our Work and Play
– Cell phones have changed the atmosphere of our workplaces, making them more escapable physically, yet at the same time making them less escapable mentally. Enhanced with other phone services such as caller ID, call forwarding, and answering machines they have created whole new sets of contacting games between employee’s and their co-workers. They have made our roads more dangerous, yet having them in our cars has made it easier to call a tow truck when you’re stranded, or to call a radio station to report gridlock….