The Unprofessional Relationship between Medical Doctors and Pharmaceutical Companies
– … The medical doctors are in equal share of the blame as the pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical companies providing financial incentives to medical doctors brings up the question about whether paying doctors to market drugs can inappropriately influence what they prescribe. Obviously, the use of small tokens to larger tokens of gifts does cause a person feel like they an obligation to repay them back and in this case for pharmaceutical companies, it would be to prescribe their drug. Physicians need to stop being naive and quit proclaiming that marketing does not influence their decision….
Small and Medium Enterprises
– … QUESTION 1 Conduct organization evaluation by using any ONE (1) of appropriate analysis tools (Porter 5 Forces or PEST Analysis (Political, Economic, Social and Technology). For answering this question, I will chose the Porter Five Forces as Gamat eMas company (GESB) because Gamat eMas company is one company that register under SME corporation. This meaning that this company is actually stabilize in their business. As a business that selling the product, this tools is very commonly be use by other company in selling product because it have many parts that the user must to identify and researching to make sure the product and the company will become known by the buyer….
Technical Communication and the Computer Programmer
– Technical communication is most likely going to be the most difficult part of my professional career as a computer scientist. Writing for this field is similar to other fields since programmers are expected to be able to write documents that are easily understandable by the software users, and are readily usable with technical details for professionals. Programmers must write many documents directed at the non-technical audience which consists of text within programs, read me files, help files, manuals on software use, presentations for clients, and many more….
The World of Technical and Professional Writing
– The World of Technical and Professional Writing As technical writing grows into a more common discipline, complicated questions concerning ethical standards seem to present themselves more frequently. Much of what is written by a technical writer will need to appeal to individuals of varying situational backgrounds, and in this day of intense political correctness and moral responsibility, it is important to remember the ethical and other cultural issues associated with writing for diverse groups of people….
Ethical Question of Gift-giving in the Pharmaceutical Industry
– … He is a professor of medicine, centre for the study of ethics in medicine, and also works in Monash University department of Medicine. By Komesaroff having this excellent background in the field of medicine it makes his statements/arguments believable. Komesaroff states “even though doctors generally deny that they are influence by such approaches, there is overwhelming evidence that advertising influences prescribing behavior.” Research and evidence have been found that shows that by giving gifts to health care professionals causes them to be influence to purchase a prescribing drug….