Technical Training Program
– Besides that, the technical training program is more focus on product technical parts, which means that our technical trainer would be give a training to you on how to maintenance and service product electronic part and others for the customer. I say this because our customer will sign up on-site support which is 24 hours stand by to support maintenance service for them, so, you must know how to change the electronic part inside the product and how to give a good maintenance service to customer once they are facing something problems on the product….
A Career as a Product Manager
– Goal Find a job about product management from a local company which can sponsor international students in 6 months. From now on, 3 months before graduation, starting to look for jobs, go to job fair and submit resume on the internet. Transfer to H1B visa in 1 year. And be a product manager in 3-4 years. I choose this year range because most of the recruit and employ requirement for a product manager is 3 to 4 years product management experience. Product Management I did not know what to do at first time….
A Carrer as Human Resource Manager
– In the process of deciding what I wanted to come to school for I contemplated on what type of management scene I wanted to focus on. The constant question of what area to go into was always coming up. After many talks and research, I decided to go into human resource management. Many people questioned and often said “Why human resource management?” My answer, I chose human resource managers because I believe they are a vital part of a hospitals success. They make the plans, they direct the staff and they coordinate how people work together and where they need to be….
Skills of an Effective Manager
– Introduction The purpose of this essay is to understand whether the skills that a first-level manager possesses compared to other levels of management are similar or different. It is because according to Katz theory each level of management requires to specialize in the following core skills: technical, human and conceptual. However, it does not necessarily mean that they do not need other core skills. Moreover, managers have to fulfill different managerial roles in regards to the skills that each level of management possesses, since different levels of management have their own responsibilities within the organization….
The Organizational Chart of the Financial Department
– 1) Explain the organization chart of finance function in a typical organization. What is the key function of each role/position. Explain the difference between the treasury and controller function. The organization chart of a finance department is determined by each company, it’s not depending on whether it is a minor, middle or huge sized organization. The organizational chart consists of a chief financial officer (CFO), a vice president, one or more accountants and a budget analyst. The CFO is the head of the finance department….