Administrative Office Technology: Executive Administrative Assistant
– ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE TECHNOLOGY EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Administrative Office Technology: Executive Administrative Assistant From the 1920s-1960s the women who were called “secretaries” were severely stigmatized. The most common misconception about secretaries was that they were pretentious office workers who were only out to find a husband. According to an article on National Public Radio’s website, “For decades secretary positions were the only ones that women could hold in many workplaces….
Why Do I Want to Join the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Strategic Assessment (OASSA)?
– The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Strategic Assessment (OASSA) is probably one of the government offices that can be labeled as an ‘elite institution’. The office being mainly concerned with international defense and security policies and engagements, one could expect that it is staffed by highly competent individuals with highly-specialized knowledge. In other words, the people at OASSA are unlikely to be found in any other government office. Every government office has lawyers in their legal division, accountants in their finance section, and HR practitioners in their personnel services….
The Changes of Womanhood in Marge Piercy‘s “The Secretary Chant”
– Marge Piercy’s “The Secretary Chant” begins the poem by describing different parts of her body as office supplies. In line one she states that “My hips are a desk.” In line two and three she says “From my ears hang/ chains of paper clips.”(2) In line four she also continues with “Rubber bands form my hair.”(3) I feel like Piercy’s goal by starting off the poem in this way, was to help emphasize the speakers frustrations toward her job right away. I also feel that by comparing the speakers body parts to office supplies, gives the feeling that the speaker is using a form of sarcasm; which explains how much her job is unwillingly becoming apart of her life….
The United States Department of State
– From the earliest times of recorded history and even long before that rudimentary society and government have existed. When these separate governments encountered one another, they realized that they would need to interact if they were to be able to get along. Usually this “getting along” involved either bashing in someone’s head with a rock, impaling your neighbor with a spear, or bombarding them will devastating long range artillery. On rare occasions, however, these interactions were done through dialogue and negotiation….
Roles and Functions of Police Department
– Roles and Functions of Police Departments Functionality in a police department is the strong-hold of its operations. All departments must work hand-in-hand in order for the entire operation to be fulfilled. Some departments may have the funds and personnel to function with multiple people with specific tasks as opposed to the small less financially fortunate department. It all comes down to the department’s role in society as it applies to their organization….