Potential Career: Flight Attendant
– The Career Exploration choice that appealed to me the most was the job of a Flight Attendant. I think that traveling the world would be very exciting and as a Flight Attendant I would have a chance to travel, meet lots of different people and experience different cultures around the world. Flight Attendants do not make a lot of money at first but I think it would be ok to work up to a higher salary, especially since Zarin said that the airline pays for your expenses. The idea of being a flight attendant is a little impossible for me….
The History of Swimming
– Swimming is a physical activity that has that has a long part in human history, that has evolved a lot since the past, and is very beneficial to the health of your not only your body but also your mind. The history of swimming is something that is dated back before the start of time and has always been a part of human culture in one shape or form. It has been around for a millennia, because human beings have always used swimming as a technique to stay above water and to move and flow through the water….
Risks and Responsibilities of Coaching Swimming
– Risks and Responsibilities of Coaching Swimming Introduction The purpose of this paper is to look at the area of risk management with reference to the sport of swimming. There is no doubt that the ability to prevent any types of injury to athletes is of the utmost importance. The safety of the athletes should therefore be the primary concern of both facility managers and coaches. By working together, one would hope, that all unnecessary injuries could be prevented. One of the most severe injuries that can occur is that of a spinal injury….
Physics of Swimming
– The study of physics and fluid dynamics in swimming has been a field of increasing interest for study in the past few decades among swimming coaches and enthusiasts. Despite the long history of research, the understanding of how to move the human body effectively through the water is still in its infancy. Competitive swimmers and their coaches of all levels are constantly striving for ways to improve their stroke technique and overall performance. The research and performances of today’s swimmers are continuously disproving the beliefs of the past…. ;
Physics of Swimming
– Common Strokes for Swimming There are four common strokes associated with swimming: butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, and crawl stroke. Breaststroke and backstroke are considered ‘rest’ strokes; crawl stroke, also known as freestyle, and butterfly are known as ‘power’ strokes. A rest stroke uses less energy to travel the same distance, however; it takes longer to achieve this distance. A power stroke uses more energy and covers greater distances in less time. The sidestroke and elementary-backstroke are two more rest strokes used in swimming…. ;