Selecting a Disciple-Maker’s Message
– Introduction Message selection, for the disciple-maker, is an all-important endeavor. Effective disciple making does not just simply happen. Happenstance cannot be and should not be the modus operandi of one who desires to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. People are fragile and the Gospel is powerful. God has entrusted his fragile people with a powerful Gospel message. As people who have been entrusted with such a powerful Gospel, we should do everything within our means to see that it is presented in a positive and successful manner…. ;
Ken Sande’s The Peace Maker
– Ken Sande’s “The Peace Maker” A “biblical guide to resolving personal conflict”, this, in a nutshell is what “The Peace Maker” is all about. In this critical book review I will be taking topics from the book and giving the reader my personal views on how I either reacted or related to the topics covered. My goal for this paper is to give the reader a non-biased opinion of “The Peace Maker”, which was published by Baker Books in June of 2004. To first critique a book you must have some background information on the author himself and why he is qualified to write a book on conflict management through a biblical perspective…. ;
TheTabla Indian Musical Instrument
– Every year, one of India’s most important holidays occurs around October and November. The purpose of the holiday is to celebrate the mark of the end of the harvest year before. winter. Nowadays, it is celebrated by family gatherings, festive lights, and worship Lakshmi. Despite religious affiliation, most Indians are able to celebrate Diwali as it has become a national festival over time. The story of Diwali is interpreted differently by Hindus depending on the location they live in. The Cultural Association of India of Wichita (CAI) annually organizes an event at a venue in Wichita to celebrate Diwali….
The da Vinci Surgical System
– The da Vinci Surgical System is a computer enhanced system that replicates a surgeon’s movements using mechanical arms that hold electromechanical instruments. The name is based on Leonardo Da Vinci, who designed a humanoid automaton in 1495, and worked with anatomical design (Intuitive Surgical, 2005). This system is also referred to as a telemanipulator robot, which means “master-slave.” The surgeon, or “master,” is seated at a console away from the bedside and can view the surgical field, in real time, through an endoscope….
A Career in Surgical Nursing
– Surgical Nursing requires a special person to meet the demands of the precision this task calls for. It is a fine-tuned art that requires keen senses to have the ability to multitask with precise perfection to ensure the patient will be afforded the utmost care, comfort, safety, teamwork among staff, and confidence they should expect in a situation that does not exhibit the best of times in their life. In this paper, we will inform the reader of the meticulous role of the surgical nurse, salary range and job availability, pros and cons, and how the patient takes number one priority in order for them to receive the best care possible within the Surgical Nurse’s scope of practice….