What does Utilitarianism Has to do with a Surgeon
– The guiding principle, being utilitarianism, is to act in the way which will always produce the maximum overall amount of goodness in the world. The basic purpose of morality is making the world a much better place to live in (Hinman, 2014). Morality is also about producing some good consequences and not having any kind of good intension. It also states that we should be doing whatever brings the maximum benefit (intrinsic value) to the entire humanity. Case: rule utilitarian vs….
Orthopedic Surgeon, Neurologist, and Plastic Surgeon
– In life there are an infinite number of career opportunities for people to pursue in so many different, vast, and constantly evolving fields. It is important for a person to look ahead for the future and think of jobs that might interest them. Investigating potential careers allows a person to set a course for the future depending on what qualifications one might need to be successful in a certain career. Every job has its pros and cons, but ultimately if one does not like what they do then they may have picked the wrong career path….
The Perfect Surgeon
– Cutting edge, revolutionary, amazing, are all words to describe Dr. Redmond Burke at his profession, pediatric cardio thoracic surgeon. He recognizes the responsibility of holding a child’s heart in his hands and loves every second of it. “The babies hearts are like snowflakes, they are never the same” he quoted. These incredible healers treat with special care to fix both congenital and acquired heart problems in children. (LifeSpy) Pediatric heart surgeons have the best knowledge and experience to help a child with heart problems, due to the vigorous years of training that are required for this profession….
Career Overview of a Cardiovascular Surgeon
– … Cardiovascular su-rgeons have to be on-call frequently, too, as heart emergencies can happen at any time (Rasmussen College Campus, 2014). o A cardiovascular surgeon may work in an academic medical center, a co-mmunity hospital, a private group practice, or a medical clinic. If a cardio-vascular surgeon wants a less stressful work environment, he or she might turn to teaching (Rasmussen College Campus, 2014). o Cardiovascular surgeons must be in good physical shape, able to stand for hours at a time….
A Career as a Cardiothoracic Surgeon
– What is a Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Why is it that Cardiothoracic Surgeons spend their valuable time trying to save you from dying. Many people understand that Cardiothoracic Surgeon earns lots of money because they save many lives. Cardiothoracic Surgeon are known as doctors who perform open heart surgery on open chests. Cardiothoracic Surgeon is a interesting career because they are willing to be concerned about people who suffer conditions of their heart. Cardiothoracic has been relevant since the 17th century in the United States….