I Have Chose to Become a Multimedia Artist
– … Those who graduate will meet the following criteria: Visual Communication, Technology, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving, Professional Readiness, and Specialty Skills. If you prefilled these requirements, then you may be eligible for the job. The pay and wages that a Multimedia Artist can make is well decent. In May of 2012 the median annual wage for Multimedia Artists and Animators was $61, 370 according to Bureau of Labor Statistics. The median wage is the wage at which half the workers in an occupation earned more than that amount and half earned less….
Donatello is a True Renaissance Artist
– This paper argues that Donatello is a true renaissance artist by evaluating his art, life, and time that he lived. One reason that Donatello was proven a true renaissance artist was by his life and the way he lived it. Born in Florence, 1386 Donatello was the son of Niccolo di Betto Bardi who was a member of the Florentine Wool Combers Guild. This gave young Donatello status as the son of a craftsman and placed him on a path of working in the trades. Donatello was educated in the house of the Martelli family, one of the wealthiest Florentine families at that time….
Renaissance Artist: Sandro Boticelli
– In this paper I will discuss whether or not Sandro Botticelli was a true renaissance artist or not. I will explore his past to learn about his early life up to being the great famous artist he is today. I will journey into his artwork and try to understand the essence of it being and how all of the wonders that he created came to be. Also walk back in time and see just what it was like to live within the renaissance period, to know what struggles and difficulties Sandro Botticelli went through just to become an artist….
The Geniuses Artist Michelangelo
– … During the time of the 13th and early 14th century the Medici family held Florence in their hands by having the political and financial power due to their banking and trading system which started off the Renaissance. This not only gave Michelangelo full access to the most powerful and elite crowd in Florence but also out him underneath respected figures of the society and exposed him to poets, scholars, and humanist all around. While being there he also go permission from the Catholic Church to inspect cadavers which also gave him an insight into the medical field, this series of events is what would later influence his style of painting….
Hieronymus Bosch a True Renaissance Artist
– This paper argues whether Hieronymus Bosch was a real, true, and complete renaissance artists using stories of his life, examples of his artworks, and analyses of the renaissance period. Hieronymus Bosch, being a great artist had a lot of background and experience in painting and being an artist. Considering his grandfather, his father, and all four of his uncles were all great, well known, and successful artists, meaning you could definitely say art was in his jeans. Hieronymus Bosch, born Jeroen Anthonissen van Aken (c….