The Merchant Ship Worthy Passage
– The Golden Sea, warm, and vast, Cameron despised it. Who knew what was down there in its murky depths. Monstrous creatures that could sink a ship with little effort, sending its wooden corpse and all she carried with it, deeper and deeper to its sightless bottom. The ship sailed straight north from Kelmoor Keep, the wind blew strong, and almost constantly from the west. There was no sign of land or anyone else for that matter, just him and the Worthy Passage, and her brave crew. Once past the lengthy body of Baash (which only took four days) the Worthy Passage moved even faster because of the strong westerly current….
The Unsinkable Ship: Titanic
– Titanic was the dreamship, the unsikable ship. It was supposeed to sail from Southampton harper and be in New York 17th of April. But the dream ship never made it to New York. The story of Titanic is both tragic and adventures. The passenger were both poor and very wealthy. They were seeking adventure in a new country. Some went to travel other went to live the American dream and start a new life. The dream for many people came to an end on 14th of April. The unsinkable ship went down after hitting an iceberg….
The Loss of the Fitzgerald Ship
– There are mysteries which men can only guess at, which may only ever truly be solved in part; the SS Edmund Fitzgerald’s sinking is one of them. At the time it was launched in 1958, the 729-foot long, 75-foot wide freighter was the largest ship to ply the Great Lakes. Although, on November 9, 1975 the ship embarked upon what would become its final voyage. She was carrying 26,000 tons of iron ore pellets and bound for Detroit and though the day was bright, in her path laid great turbulence. On November 10, at 1:00am, the first signs of trouble appeared, and prevailed into the afternoon….
Magical and Realistic Elements in The Last Voyage of the Ghost Ship
– Magical and Realistic Elements in The Last Voyage of the Ghost Ship Gabriel Garcia Marquez was born in a small Colombian town in 1928 and has written many short stories and novels over the years. One of his short stories, “The Last Voyage of the Ghost Ship”, published in 1972, is in a book called A Hammock Beneath the Mangoes that was published in 1991. This was an interesting story and had many magical and realistic elements. The main magical element in this story would be the ghost ship, but many others exist, too….
Environment Steward: Mantenaince of Environmental Compliance
– … Self Assessment can be conducted on the company to know if there are any drawbacks and which can be improved or neglected. Usage of Natural Resources Efficiently – Water, Minerals, Wood, Plastic are the resources which should be conserved and should be recycled at all times along with the wildlife protected. Reduce Wastage – Ensure that the amount of wastage generated should be at minimal and care should be taken that the use of toxic materials in the business operation should be avoided as it can be very harmful….