Johann Gutenberg and the Printing Press
– During 1448 a German inventor named Johann Gutenberg changed the world. With many different strategies that he overcame and ways that he could spread his creation, he did it so that the whole nation could experience his brilliant invention. Although, there were many achievements throughout the world that deeply impacted many things that we still use today, the most important achievement throughout technology is the printing press by Johannes Gutenberg. It helped spread the sprouting of religion, books and as well as influencing the public’s opinion throughout articles and newspapers….
Freedom of Press in Cuba
– Cuba has very low rank in World Press Freedom index by Reporters Without Borders. World Press Freedom index places Cuba at No. 171 out of 181. Cuba is the world known country because of political issues and government mechanism. Cuba is socialism country so it is very close to communism, what means that the government has the first position and controls everything. Cuba has the most restrictive laws on freedom of speech. Since Cuba became socialism country, the government manages each work. There is only one party in Cuba, which is called PPC* and only this party is able to join the government….
Johann Gutenberg and the Impact of the Printing Press
– “Johann Gutenberg and the Impact of the Printing Press” Johann Gutenberg is credited for the invention of the printing press, a monumental advancement in technology that changed the world forever. It has been regarded as, “one of the most important inventions in the history of humankind.” What was once a tedious process, became a fast, easy, and cheap way to produce great quantities of books. It granted public access to a wealth of knowledge never seen before. Rapid spread of ideas was the catalyst of social and cultural revolutions, the consequences of which are still apparent today….
The Greatest Invention: The Printing Press or the Internet
– While the printing press and its effects is and will always be a significant innovation in the journalistic world of communication due to it’s ability to transform society and create mass production and circulation of texts and print, the Internet opened society to a world of new, faster and expanded resources that created new opportunities. The significant impact the Internet has had on society is far too heavy to be ranked anything less than the number one innovation of all time. The printing press came into the world in the 15th century and changed the world of communication that would never again be the same….
Rubber Stamping 101
– Rubber Stamping is one of the most popular trends in crafting today. Many hobbyists as well as seasoned artisans are using rubber stamps in a variety of ways. Rubber-stamping is so versatile; it can be used in card making, scrap booking, collage and a multitude of other mediums. Whether you are a novice to stamping or an expert in the field, there are always new techniques to learn. Rubber Stamp General Resources In general, a good place to start for inspiration is to look at the stamps available….