A Career as an Athletic Trainer
– My career is an athletic trainer. I love athletic, sports, and being active. Being a coach has been my dream, but if that doesn’t fall through this is my second choice. While being a trainer I get to help athletes with their health. Sports are my favorite thing to do, my hobby. Being an athletic trainer helps me do everything I want to do. Be with kids, or athletes, and sports. I love having an impact in people’s life being a trainer you would have a big impact in people’s lives you would help them get back on their feet….
How to Become a Coach
– Coaching, however challenging, is a great way to influence the lives of others while also building their character. For as long as there have been sports, there have been people teaching the sport to the players and making them better at it. Coaches must have certain qualities in order to obtain success. One must also look at a coach’s motivation for his job, his passion for what he does, his methods for coaching, and how he became a coach in order to fully understand him. There are many questions someone may want to ask a coach about his profession if they are interested in coaching….
The Role of a Coach: Much More Than Just Sports
– … In order for a coach to teach effectively, the sport must be understood by the coach in such a manner that the coach is able to instruct a player in a variety of ways from essential skills to advance tactics and strategies. In some cases, a coach may have previous experience as a player in a particular sport but that does not mean that all players make good coaches. Coaches have major decisions to make and important business to handle such as planning for the season, knowing the progressive nature of training variation, being aware of the rules, and providing a simple, organized environment for athletes to succeed….
Innovative Views on Sports Medicine
– … The test could be administered by a coach, trainer or even a parent. It required the test taker to read a few rows of single digit numbers as quickly and accurately as they could. The time it took them to take the test was compared to results of the same test taken at the beginning of the athletic season. If the time was significantly slower, it would be considered as a potential sign of a concussion. Combined with other cognitive tests, the coach can determine if the player has suffered a concussion and can take them off the field….
Sports Broadcast Analysis of NBA Game: Use of the Televised Sports Manhood Formula in Sports Broadcasting
– For a professional sport broadcast I chose to cover a National Basketball Association (NBA) game of the New Jersey Nets playing in Philadelphia against the Philadelphia 76ers. The game was broadcast on the Yankees Entertainment and Sports (YES) network. This game featured the two teams with the lowest win percentage in their division of the NBA. This broadcast shows that the most popular professional sports still do exemplify the televised sports manhood formula introduced by Michael Messner in his book Taking the Field: Women, Men, and Sports….