Traders and The Silk Road
– … The Silk Road carried many products; however, the most valuable product was Silk. Traders were confused about this mysterious product because of the limited knowledge and the unknown producer. The culture behind this popular product was the Chinese, who kept silk as a secret for thousands of years. According to legends Lady Hsi-Ling-Shih, who was given the title of Silk Goddess, founded silk when a silkworm capsule fell from a tree into her tea. This lead to the discovery of silk began and China gathering and producing silk….
Great Inventions: 3D Printer The Next Great Invention
– … This was causing a loss of motor skills among other things for the woman. She was also having memory problems as well. Doctors had printed out a skull, this allowed the woman to return to life as normal. Since the cells used would be from the person in need of a transplant there is little to no chance of rejection from the body. According to OrganDonor.Gov approximately eighteen people die each day while waiting for an organ. Utilizing this information there are roughly 6,570 deaths per year because there are not enough organs for people who need them to get organs….
Spider Silk is the Material of the Future
– Spider Silk – the Material of the Future Abstract: Spider silk is well known for its strength yet elastic nature, and for this reason scientists and engineers from a wide variety of fields have begun researching its structure and the possibility and methods of synthesizing spider silk for industrial use. However, extraction of silk from spiders is not cost effective, so most research is focused on synthesis of spider silk either chemically or using DNA recombinant technology. Although research is still at an early stage and ongoing, it is only a matter of time before spider silk can be successfully synthesized for industrial use….
Comparing Consumer and Organizational Buyer Behaviour in the UK Desktop Printer Market.
– In this essay I would like to explore the various ways consumers both private and business view the market for printers and associated goods, be it price, performance, practicality or athletics. Then I would like to look at how retailers and producers conforming their products and marketing techniques in order to operate effectively in a saturated market. First we need to look at what it is that consumers are looking for in a printer in order to assess how we can market these products and the functionality that they require….
A Comparison of the Chemical Structures and Production Methods of Silk and Artificial Silk
– A Comparison of the Chemical Structures and Production Methods of Silk and Artificial Silk Abstract Despite their seemingly similar exteriors, the chemical structures and production methods of natural silk and the artificial silks rayon and nylon are quite different. Silk yarn, extracted from the cocoon of the Bombyx mori moth, is made up of fibroin molecules with beta-pleated sheet secondary structures. The fibroin molecules consist of crystalline fibers constructed of regularly paralleled, unfolded polypeptide chains of polyglycylalanine mixed with an amorphous part….