Potential Career: Flight Attendant
– The Career Exploration choice that appealed to me the most was the job of a Flight Attendant. I think that traveling the world would be very exciting and as a Flight Attendant I would have a chance to travel, meet lots of different people and experience different cultures around the world. Flight Attendants do not make a lot of money at first but I think it would be ok to work up to a higher salary, especially since Zarin said that the airline pays for your expenses. The idea of being a flight attendant is a little impossible for me….
The Advantages and Risks of Online Shopping
– The Information revolution is changing our daily lives. With the rapid development of computer and internet, online commerce become quite common and plays an important role in the modern world. The online business has booming development in these few years. US online retail sales raised an average of 11% in the first three months of 2009 (“US Online Sales Up,” 2009). The growth of online sales may due to the growing number of consumers who shop online. In the case of Asia, survey reported 77.6% of Internet users have online shopping experiences in 2003 (as cited in To, Liao & Lin, 2007)….
How Various Aspects of Shopping Centres Change According to the Level of the Centre on the Shopping Hierarchy
– How Various Aspects of Shopping Centres Change According to the Level of the Centre on the Shopping Hierarchy 1.1 Aim The aim of my investigation is to discover how various aspects of shopping centres change according to the level of the centre on the shopping hierarchy. 1.2 Geographical Background The shopping hierarchy is a classification used to differentiate between shopping centres of varying sizes. Pyramid Diagram Figure A shows a shopping hierarchy. The higher a shopping centre’s position in the hierarchy pyramid, the greater the total number of shops, the greater the range, more variety of shops/services and the greater the sphere of influence of th… ;
Online Shopping: Product Availability and Logistics
– Table of Contents Introduction 1 Online shops, Logistics and the Last Mile Problem 3 The E-Commerce Platform’s Accessibility and Availability 6 Efficient Customer Response and Quick Response 8 Conclusion 10 References 11 Introduction Online shops are an alternative to traditional shopping methods, but do they solve product availability issues in a viable way, and are traditional shopping methods preferred over online shopping. Morris, B (2013) points out that more consumers prefer online shopping as 70 % of 3,000 online shoppers surveyed in February 2013 in a study performed by the United Parcel Service Inc…. ;
Exploration of Shopping Patterns at Different Kinds of Shopping Centres
– Exploration of Shopping Patterns at Different Kinds of Shopping Centres The aim of this piece of coursework is to produce a detailed report on the hypothesis stated below: ‘Do large shopping centres have different types of shops and larger spheres of influence than smaller ones and how and why does this affect the shopping patterns of each centre’ This report is based on the topic ‘people and places’ it has to do with people’s shopping habits and patterns and different shops in three types of shopping centres….