The Merchant Ship Worthy Passage
– The Golden Sea, warm, and vast, Cameron despised it. Who knew what was down there in its murky depths. Monstrous creatures that could sink a ship with little effort, sending its wooden corpse and all she carried with it, deeper and deeper to its sightless bottom. The ship sailed straight north from Kelmoor Keep, the wind blew strong, and almost constantly from the west. There was no sign of land or anyone else for that matter, just him and the Worthy Passage, and her brave crew. Once past the lengthy body of Baash (which only took four days) the Worthy Passage moved even faster because of the strong westerly current….
The Unsinkable Ship: Titanic
– Titanic was the dreamship, the unsikable ship. It was supposeed to sail from Southampton harper and be in New York 17th of April. But the dream ship never made it to New York. The story of Titanic is both tragic and adventures. The passenger were both poor and very wealthy. They were seeking adventure in a new country. Some went to travel other went to live the American dream and start a new life. The dream for many people came to an end on 14th of April. The unsinkable ship went down after hitting an iceberg….
Famous Women Pilot: Amelia Earhart
– Amelia Earhart is one of the most famous women pilots in our history. Her childhood wasn’t the best out of everyone’s, but she used flying as a distraction. Amelia attempted to do things that no one else would attempt and she was the first women to break many records and fly to different places. Amelia was the first woman to attempt to fly around the world even though if it meant risking her life. She changed what women pilots could do and she encouraged them to fly and become pilots. It is still a mystery till today about her disappearance….
– “Miller and Malinowski” states that a Power Dispatcher major accountability is to operate the power system in an effective manner (151). “O*net Online” claims that a job as a Power Dispatcher involves the monitoring and operating of field and station equipment on a distribution and transmission level of the power grid. Therefore, the profile of a Power Dispatcher is mainly technical and psychological. According to “the Encyclopedia Careers and Guidance,” practical experience in a field position and a College degree are essential to qualify as a Load Dispatcher (791)….
Pilot Dreams for my Career
– … “Commercial pilots are the most employed while Airline pilots are actually loosing people”. People who retire at age 65 are left with fewer people to replace them, Airlines have to hire out of country pilots to take their jobs. To become a pilot you must know your plane by heart, just in case any worst case scenario happens you know what your plane can handle and what it cant. Part of being a pilot knows the overall conditions before and after flights. You must ensure fuel supply is adequate, weather conditions are acceptable, and submit flight plans to air control….