The Merchant Ship Worthy Passage
– The Golden Sea, warm, and vast, Cameron despised it. Who knew what was down there in its murky depths. Monstrous creatures that could sink a ship with little effort, sending its wooden corpse and all she carried with it, deeper and deeper to its sightless bottom. The ship sailed straight north from Kelmoor Keep, the wind blew strong, and almost constantly from the west. There was no sign of land or anyone else for that matter, just him and the Worthy Passage, and her brave crew. Once past the lengthy body of Baash (which only took four days) the Worthy Passage moved even faster because of the strong westerly current….
The Unsinkable Ship: Titanic
– Titanic was the dreamship, the unsikable ship. It was supposeed to sail from Southampton harper and be in New York 17th of April. But the dream ship never made it to New York. The story of Titanic is both tragic and adventures. The passenger were both poor and very wealthy. They were seeking adventure in a new country. Some went to travel other went to live the American dream and start a new life. The dream for many people came to an end on 14th of April. The unsinkable ship went down after hitting an iceberg….
– Fear has taken a hold of every man aboard this ship, as it should; our luck is as far gone as the winds that led us off course. For nights and days gusts beyond measure have forced us south, yet our vessel beauty, Le Serpent, stays afloat. The souls aboard her, lay at the mercy of this ruthless sea. Chaotic weather has turned the crew from noble seamen searching for glory and riches, to whimpering children. To stay sane I keep the holy trinity close to my heart and the lady on my mind. Desperation comes and goes from the men’s eyes, while the black, blistering clouds fasten above us, as endless as the ocean itself….
Dupuytren’s Contracture: The Claw Hand Disease
– A person looks at his hand; the palm facing up and forms his hand into a claw. He pays particular attention to his fingers and the feel of the tendons, ligaments, and muscles as he forms a claw. He imagines that this is happening to him over time. He has no control over it and cannot stop it. Unlike people with Dupuytren’s disease, he can straighten out his hands. I struggle with Dupuytren’s condition in both of my hands. In order to empathize with the struggles of a Dupuytren’s patient, people need to be informed about the disease…. ;
An Evolving Relationship in The Circling Hand
– An Evolving Relationship in The Circling Hand An evolving mother-daughter relationship is the focus of Jamaica Kincaid s autobiographical The Circling Hand. Like the narrator, Kincaid grew up in Antigua as the only child her mother and carpenter father. Also like the narrator, Kincaid admits her mother kept everything she ever wore. This narrative is a coming of age story, in which this dynamic and unusual mother-daughter relationship plays an important role. Through the beginning bliss of childhood to the frustrating stage of adolescence, this unique relationship, in which the daughter is infatuated with her mother, seems to control the narrator s development as a free;thinking… ;