Network Management and Optimization Proposal
– Network Management and Optimization Proposal This is a proposal for network management and optimization. The network has grown rapidly, and the company has not completed proper documentation and policies. This proposal includes required documentation; network monitoring, event logging, and maps; data backup; and network optimization. Documentation In order to maintain, troubleshoot, and prevent network outages, network administrators need to refer to documentation. Required documentation includes network diagrams, wiring schematics, policies, procedures, configurations, baselines, and change logs….
The Aga Khan Development Network
– … The organization of AKDN is extremely important in maintaining its functionality. The Aga Khan designed the Foundation into agencies specifically for more effective delegation of tasks. This way, the non-profit organization isn’t spreading itself too thin in different areas of the globe. It is able to reach more needy people in more countries if it can operate on sort of a federal system, with a central government but separate, state-like agencies. The Aga Khan Foundation In this paper, I will be discussing the Aga Khan Foundation (AKF) specifically….
Multiple Access Relay Network
– We consider a multiple access relay network where each source transmit channel coded packets, relay decode the transmitted packet, generate network coded parity symbol, and retransmit it. We assume the relay has multiple antennas, so relay to destination link is MIMO channel. We consider two MIMO transmission mode at the relay, spatial multiplexing (SM) and beamforming as transmit diversity (TD), and assume that the relay use different network coding scheme depending on the MIMO transmission mode….
Securing the Computer Network
– Whether a person is an occasional computer user, works in a major corporation, or within a government agency there is a dangerous risk out there. That risk is one that everyone must be concerned with, inadequate computer security. Computer security has become essential in today’s well connected digital world. Everyone wants to communicate with someone at sometime; and normally these communications need to be secure. Whether the information is traveling around the world or just across the room to another computer, this information is at risk….
RBS Computer Failure Caused by Inexperienced Operative in India
– RBS computer failure caused by inexperienced operative in India Almost every process of day to day life is controlled by computers and the banking sector is one of them. Every bank has adopted computer integrated systems to make their process easier and it does. Minor computer malfunctions causes major glitch to banks as the complete system is depended on computer and softwares. We can take the example of latest computer crisis faced by Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS). This system failure cause major damages and millions of customers faced difficulties to access their account, all this happened because of inexperienced operator in India as per the reports….