Alarm Monitoring: Taking Security to Perfection
– Alarm monitoring: Taking security to perfection With the pandemic pace of crimes spreading around the world, it very necessary to acquire with alarm monitoring services. These services tend to provide security and safety to perfection. Allowing the different modes and levels of security it has attained an optimum level of curtailment to the burglars and timorous criminals. This provides you an ideal platform to outlook the variable and diverse factors causing loopholes in the safety measures. Importantly, it is vital to hire a professional for alarm monitoring services….
Home Security Systems: Effective Home Security Solution to the Increased Home Burglary Incidents
– Home Security Systems: Effective Home Security Solutions to the Increased Home Burglary incidents Name () Institution () Home Security Systems: Effective Home Security Solutions to the Increased Home Burglary Incidents Introduction The Federal Bureau Investigation-FBI (2012) highlights that burglary incidents have skyrocketed by 7% in the past decade to record a high of 2,159, 878 incidents. Besides the loss of valuable property, home burglary often results to physical assaults, increased rape incidents and immense psychological trauma….
Security Management Models for Information Systems
– Background Security management within the context of information systems “needs a paradigm shift in order to successfully protect information assets” (Eloff & Eloff, 2003). Due the rapid increase in information security threats, security management measures have been taken to proactively remedy the growing threat facing information security. As a result of this, security management “is becoming more complex everyday, many organization’s security systems are failing, with serious results” (Fumey-Nassah, 2007)….
Why do Meerkats have Different Alarm Calls?
– It is known that in some species alarm calls play an important role in intra-specific communication and vigilance behaviour. They are encoded in two different ways (Zuberbuhler et al., 1999). The referential alarm call contains information about external events while the affective alarm call provides information about the caller’s motivation (Manser, 2001). Two well-researched non-human primates using predator specific alarm calls are ring-tailed lemurs (Lemur catta) and also the vervet monkey (Cercopithecus aethiops) (Evans et al., 1993)…. ;
Justice Systems and Citizens Security
– The Justice system comprises of entities which serve to prevent, detect, prosecute, adjudicate and discipline criminal activities. Globally, Justice systems aim to ensure citizen security simultaneously without infringement on the citizen’s rights. The Due Process model is a model which recognizes that the state must respect all the legal rights of a person when carrying out justice. The Due process model questions the criminal justice system as to whether there is a miscarriage of justice as highlighted in Regina (Rottman) v Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis…. ;