I am a Teacher of Post-secondary Education
– … Housing by itself is around 10,000 dollars per year including a meal plan (“Tuition and fees”).The total amount of money spent on undergraduate schooling is around 34,200 dollars. While attending LSU for undergraduate schooling is okay to get a Bachelor’s degree, however; attending Washington University in St.louis to get a master’s degree is a better choice. Washington University in St. Louis is located in St.Louis, Missouri. Washington University has a Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (“Graduate School of Arts & Sciences”)….
Just Do It For Me: The Roles and Responsibilities of A Teacher
– As new teachers leave the world of the University for the world of teaching, they often do not fully understand what is expected of them. The roles and responsibilities of a teacher can be vague and hard to understand when a new teacher is unwilling to ask questions of a mentor teacher, or the mentor teacher is unwilling to aid the new student. As Cathrine Le Maistre states in her paper, titled “Mentoring Neophyte Teachers: Lessons Learned from Experience” there is a much higher level of attrition after the first year of teaching than in any other year (2000)….
Higher Education in Pakistan vs. the UK
– The state of higher education: Pakistan in comparison with the UK After partition, Pakistan, an independent state came into being in 1947 and inherited a colonial university system, created by the British. The fundamental features of this system during that era were that it was under-financed, bureaucratic, and mediocre and was teaching rather than research oriented. Just then, the country had a poorly educated population and few schools or universities. Even though the education system has expanded to a great extent since then, debate continues about the curriculum, and, apart from a few elite institutions, quality remains a critical concern of educators till date….
Perspective on Global Education
– “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school” this quote by Albert Einstein states the importance of education, its influence on our daily lives and its power over all other devices. My teacher once asked me what’s easier, to remember or to forget. I answered confidently “to forget” but he made me realize I was wrong, I can never forget the alphabet “a” for example even if I try erasing it from my memory; moral of the story is that education will stay with you for the rest of your life….
Health Education Systems in Finland, Norway, and Ethiopia
– Health education is any combination of learning experiences designed to help individuals and communities improve their health, by increasing their knowledge or influencing their attitudes (WHO 2013). According to WHO it is important to have skilled health workers which have technical competencies so that they can available to different kind of people. (WHO 2013.) The study of nursing is an education in a profession of health care. Nurses are responsible for giving quality health care for everyone….