I am a Teacher of Post-secondary Education
– … Housing by itself is around 10,000 dollars per year including a meal plan (“Tuition and fees”).The total amount of money spent on undergraduate schooling is around 34,200 dollars. While attending LSU for undergraduate schooling is okay to get a Bachelor’s degree, however; attending Washington University in St.louis to get a master’s degree is a better choice. Washington University in St. Louis is located in St.Louis, Missouri. Washington University has a Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (“Graduate School of Arts & Sciences”)….
The History of Being a Teacher
– … Related jobs are usually found in every town, because there are school literally everywhere you go. Teaching has become bigger. The more the education is growing the bigger the population would be. The more the education is growing, the more kids are learning and getting off the street from doing bad stuff. So if there is education kids are being smarter about their decisions and not doing dumb stuff to affect their career. That’s why teaching is usually found everywhere, so that the education could make kids more focused on their careers….
Career Choice to Be a Secondary Social Studies Teacher
– I want to be a secondary social studies teacher. Two people really had an influence on this decision. The first would be my history teacher Mr. Nicol because he has shown me that you can be a Christian and a teacher if you balance them out right. My friend Amanda was the other influence because we were talking about what I’m passionate about which was history. She then suggested teaching it and I loved the idea because I knew I’d enjoy it. This includes teaching students the required information by giving them the environment and tools they need to acquire it….
Career Exploration on Becoming a Secondary Mathematics Teacher
– Picture this, a young girl wearing her mother’s dress and high heels teaching her dolls, or a young boy running around with a red hat and a garden hose. From an early age, many people dream of what they wish to become when they grow up. A few individuals follow this dream; while others leave it behind as a childhood fancy and proceed to accomplish something completely different. Regardless of whether the career a person chooses was a childhood dream, or one decided on later in life, they should conduct significant research on the career….
Bilingual Education Emerged from the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1968
– Bilingual education emerged from the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1968, proposing that children should be instructed in their native tongue for a transitional year while learning English; before being integrated into all-English classrooms. Subjects like mathematics, science, and social studies are taught in multiple languages in an effort to keep non-English-speaking students from falling behind native-English speakers. Unfortunately, bilingual education has not generated the desired results, mainly because the model being utilized is not structured or executed correctly and ultimately, does not provide benefit to students….