I am a Teacher of Post-secondary Education
– … Housing by itself is around 10,000 dollars per year including a meal plan (“Tuition and fees”).The total amount of money spent on undergraduate schooling is around 34,200 dollars. While attending LSU for undergraduate schooling is okay to get a Bachelor’s degree, however; attending Washington University in St.louis to get a master’s degree is a better choice. Washington University in St. Louis is located in St.Louis, Missouri. Washington University has a Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (“Graduate School of Arts & Sciences”)….
Secondary Talented and Gifted Programming: Challenges and Successes
– Iowa Code 257.42 specifies that all public schools in Iowa must offer talented and gifted (TAG) programming; however, that same code does not specify what that programming must include (Iowa Department of Education, TAG FAQs). The Iowa Department of Education provides further guidance for how TAG monies cannot be spent but very little information on how to use TAG funds. Iowa schools have a lot of local control and discretion for what TAG programming occurs within their district. All districts have the challenge of providing effective programming for their TAG students….
Process vs. Knowledge in Secondary Music Education
– For a secondary music teacher, it is only natural to strive to produce highly intelligent, creative, and innovative musicians at the completion of a student’s high school music education. In order to reach these desired student outcomes, the teacher should place great awareness on both process and knowledge based approaches to teaching, and be judicious in selecting which of these two teaching styles will be most beneficial to student learning in particular situations and under certain circumstances….
The History of Being a Teacher
– … Related jobs are usually found in every town, because there are school literally everywhere you go. Teaching has become bigger. The more the education is growing the bigger the population would be. The more the education is growing, the more kids are learning and getting off the street from doing bad stuff. So if there is education kids are being smarter about their decisions and not doing dumb stuff to affect their career. That’s why teaching is usually found everywhere, so that the education could make kids more focused on their careers….
Urban and Suburban Secondary Education
– Urban and Suburban Secondary Education There is a big disparity between urban and suburban secondary education in public schools. Many critics of this inequality are arguing that urban schools are not receiving the same attention as schools that are in suburban areas or wealthier parts of country. Urban schools are facing a large crisis on there hands, these schools are not meeting the required criteria in educating and graduating their students. So, why is there a huge inequality between urban and suburban secondary public schools….