Marketing Manager V. Sales Representative
– There is a vast amount of majors one can study in college, and so many careers in those areas that one must only choose one of. It is like going into the ice cream shop and not knowing which flavor to choose since they all look so delicious. Yet, choosing a profession is very different, as one cannot just choose a job like they would a flavor of ice cream. One cannot have the Chunky Monkey today and the Cherry Garcia tomorrow, or else their life will be one Rocky Road. More thought must go into choosing the right career path; as one cannot flip flop back and forth, going from a doctor one minute to a fashion designer the next….
A Career as a Sales Manager
– In the career field, there are many careers and jobs to enjoy such as being a sales manager. As a sales manager, you will be expected to be a leader; however, a sales manager will also set a sales goal for the year, train and hire new members of his or her sales team, and will mark sales territories to certain salesman as to where they will sell their product. Most sales managers are expected to work long hours, late evenings, and weekends. Many sales managers’ annual wages are $98,530, but what a sales manager makes, depends on where he or she works….
Marketing and Sales Ownership
– Chart: Marketing and Sales Ownership In the chart above, you will see on the y axis that the marketing team has primary responsibility and ownership of the first two buyer steps located on the x axis. But you will also notice the word scale in the chart on the left. Marketing can cast a wider net than sales, albeit, it’s not as precisely relevant as it is on the right. The messages are more generalized because the provider is helping the buyer do their research and knows little about the specific needs of the buyer….
Professional Marketing Career
– Many diverse experiences have helped to shape my professional marketing career. These positions range from promoting Broadway shows, to marketing at the global children’s entertainment brand Pokemon, and managing a girl’s brand called My Princess Academy. While my professional experiences have provided me with a strong real world foundation, I feel that in order to pursue my goal of managing a major entertainment brand, I require the knowledge and training afforded by an MBA program. I am confident that my professional experiences coupled with an MBA will help me achieve a vibrant career in marketing management…. ;
Integrated Marketing Communications
– … Internet marketing : o Internet marketing has become very crucial way to connect with those customers who doesn’t have time to watch television and is online most of the time. o Internet helps to give personalized touch and one to one communication via face book, twitter, YouTube and thus will help the company to connect better with the customers. o Creating a company’s own website will help customers to navigate through easily. Sales promotion: o In order to increase sales of FMCG product, being a manager, I would undertake sales promotion strategy…. ;