A Career as a Creative Director
– America is an impressionable society. It is a creative director’s job to take advantage of that receptive pliability to advertise different products to the public. Whether people realize it or not, every product they see has subliminal messages to appeal to different types of people. Each of these products has gone through a creative director and his or her team. Creative directors influence the world’s economy and the way consumers think by using a plethora of advertising tactics and sheer ingenuity….
– PEOPLE come first, are treated with dignity and respect, and are encouraged to achieve their full potential; RELATIONSHIPS are built on honesty, integrity and trust; DIVERSITY of people and thought is respected; EXCELLENCE is achieved through teamwork, leadership, creativity, and a strong work ethic; EFFICIENCY is achieved through wise use of human and financial resources; and COMMITMENT to intellectual achievement is embraced. Function of Position Responsible to the University President for the overall administration and management of the university intercollegiate athletics program; and performing other related duties as assigned….
Interview with the Director of Habitat for Humanity
– … Response: The process consists of screening and interviewing potential candidates through online posting boards and third party listing sites. Once a candidate pool is acquired the top qualified individuals are passed onto the Directors of the respected department. Once the candidates resumes are reviewed they are called in for a first round interview. Members present at the interview at the department heads and the CEO/Executive Director of the organization. A second and third round interview is conducted to narrow down the candidates based on strategic questions….
Sales Force Management
– Sales Force Management Proper training for a sales force is vital to the success of the individual as well as the team. According to Spiro, Stanton, and Rick, “The salesperson’s product knowledge, understanding of customer needs, and selling skills are directly related to the amount of training he or she receives” (2004, p. 190). This paper will discuss such instances encountered by Imaginative Staffing, Inc., summarize the case study presented in Management of a Sales Force, and answer questions regarding the case study….
The Associate Director-Customer Service Position
– The Associate Director-Customer Service position is responsible for the leadership of a work group and development of broad programs or projects in support of organizational or area strategies. Manage, communicates & translates functional/operational goals into team goals through professionals and supervisors the activities of a department. The Associate Director shall manage implementation of policies & procedures as well as maintaining results for costs, methods & employees. 1. Responsible for leading a team of supervisors with various experience levels….