Interclean Sales Department Restructure
– Introduction InterClean is making several structure changes in order to adapt to the current economic climate and to best position the company to gain market share in the coming years. The restructure of the sales department is an integral part of this overall effort. It is recommended for the sales team to grow from five to nine representatives; which, is to be filled from with in, if possible. Another recommendation is for a line manager to be promoted from with in as well. These changes are to enhance our profitability and its implementation designed to strengthen our relationships….
Office Manager and Building Teamwork
– … Works Cited Bardi, James. “Hotel Front Office Management.” Slideshare.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Dec. 2013. http://www.slideshare.net/dungvietnam/j-abardihotelfrontofficemanagement3rdedition1 Dupree, Deb. “What are the Organizational Effects of Lack of Training for General Managers?” Work.chron.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2013. http://work.chron.com/organizational-effects-lack-training-general-managers-26087.html Frank, David. “Team Work: When performed correctly, team cleaning can be part of an overall maintenance program that is cost-effective and efficient.” American School & University Apr….
A Career as a Product Manager
– Goal Find a job about product management from a local company which can sponsor international students in 6 months. From now on, 3 months before graduation, starting to look for jobs, go to job fair and submit resume on the internet. Transfer to H1B visa in 1 year. And be a product manager in 3-4 years. I choose this year range because most of the recruit and employ requirement for a product manager is 3 to 4 years product management experience. Product Management I did not know what to do at first time….
Interview With a Walgreens Manager
– Since 1901, Walgreens has had a strong passion for customer service. The founder, Charles Walgreens, goal was to create a drugstore that was like no other. He said that for as many drugstores as he had worked at, he had never worked for one that had a focus for good customer service and low prices. Walgreens has grown by leaps and bounds since 1901 and is now recognized as the leader in the market with over 7000 stores. Charles Walgreen had an eye for good managers. He said he was able to pick people that he knew were smarter than him so to promote them and make them the heads of his drugstores….
The Organizational Chart of the Financial Department
– 1) Explain the organization chart of finance function in a typical organization. What is the key function of each role/position. Explain the difference between the treasury and controller function. The organization chart of a finance department is determined by each company, it’s not depending on whether it is a minor, middle or huge sized organization. The organizational chart consists of a chief financial officer (CFO), a vice president, one or more accountants and a budget analyst. The CFO is the head of the finance department….