Selecting a Disciple-Maker’s Message
– Introduction Message selection, for the disciple-maker, is an all-important endeavor. Effective disciple making does not just simply happen. Happenstance cannot be and should not be the modus operandi of one who desires to reach people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. People are fragile and the Gospel is powerful. God has entrusted his fragile people with a powerful Gospel message. As people who have been entrusted with such a powerful Gospel, we should do everything within our means to see that it is presented in a positive and successful manner…. ;
Ken Sande’s The Peace Maker
– Ken Sande’s “The Peace Maker” A “biblical guide to resolving personal conflict”, this, in a nutshell is what “The Peace Maker” is all about. In this critical book review I will be taking topics from the book and giving the reader my personal views on how I either reacted or related to the topics covered. My goal for this paper is to give the reader a non-biased opinion of “The Peace Maker”, which was published by Baker Books in June of 2004. To first critique a book you must have some background information on the author himself and why he is qualified to write a book on conflict management through a biblical perspective…. ;
Aerodynamics Forces on a Sail
– This paper will discuss the aerodynamic forces acting on a sail which provides the driving force to propel the boat forward. There are many researchers beginning to realize how effective wind tunnel testing can be for a sailboat’s sail construction. Currently, computer programs employing an equation known as the Navier-Stokes fluid mechanics equations is the primary means of calculating wind flow over sails. It was by this means that the below wind tunnel images was constructed. (n.d.) Stanford Yacht Researchers retrieved from ( http://syr.stanford.edu/SAILFLOW.HTM )….
The Nightmare Maker
– Chapter Four: He looked me in the eyes as I listened to what he said. “So I think you are in grave danger with the other nightmare makers because they want to know what you do to get through the dream catchers,” he finished. I nodded slowly, I felt his eyes on me as I began to walk back to my desk. “That’s it!. You’re not going to worry at all?” he asked me with a pitch of anxiety in his voice. I lifted my eyes slowly after I turned around. Once I met his eyes there was a bit of humor in my voice when I said, “Worry….
– How many people are tired of vacationing in the same DRAB place. How many people are looking for some excitement, new experiences, and a chance to travel the world without depleting your life savings. Cruise ships have always been a luxurious get away from the daily CLUTTER of society. Since, the first transatlantic cruise in the 1900‘s, over 1 billion passengers have set sail for the high seas and half of those passengers are frequent ones. Today, I want to share the insider secrets to why cruising is the best vacation ever and only an experienced cruiser would know….