Effect of Leaching Treatment on Mechanical Properties of Natural Rubber Latex (NRL) Products Filled Modified With Kaolin
– Introduction Natural rubber latex or commonly abbreviated as NRL is a liquid milky sap which was tapped from Hevea brasiliensis, trees which were originally from region of South America. It has rubber content of 33% which was suspended in 65% of water and contained 2% of protein. NRL is chemically known as 1,4-cis-polyisoprene. Production of NRL has grown rapidly and its main used was as manufacturing of gloves . In order to improve mechanical properties of these products, several studies had been done using silica, calcium carbonate, montmorillonite (MMT), kaolin as fillers to reinforce vulcanizates [2-5]….
The Rubber Industry Affecting La Crosse
– … The value of a having a successful corporation in La Crosse is still present on today’s council’s choice of decision. Kwik Trip, a big employer in the area had recently applied for a grant from the city to build additional warehouses around the area. This would’ve created hundreds of new jobs in the area and was approved by the city council. The issue of building a road through the marshes has been debated for ages around this area. Even today there are still concerns over building a road over this wildlife sanctuary….
Synthetic and Natural Rubber
– Synthetic and Natural Rubber Abstract Rubber is an important resource with a wide variety of applications. It can be obtained naturally from the rubber tree, Hevea brasiliensis. It can also be synthesized from petroleum and natural gas. Both natural and synthetic rubbers have their own advantages and disadvantages. Natural rubber is made up the linear chain polymer, cis-l,4-polyisoprene. Styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) is the most common synthetic rubber. It is a random copolymer of styrene and butadiene and has good physical properties once it has been strengthened through vulcanization….
the Myanmar rubber plantation
– This essay focuses on a critical business issue about one of the Myanmar rubber plantation companies. There are two main parts in this essay: the first part focus on the challenges such as the external environment factors faced by organizations today in Myanmar rubber industry and the second part focus on the chosen organization’s change management implementation with the role of leaders and managers. There are a lot of rubber companies which are owned by Government and Public all over the Myanmar….
Rubber Stamping 101
– Rubber Stamping is one of the most popular trends in crafting today. Many hobbyists as well as seasoned artisans are using rubber stamps in a variety of ways. Rubber-stamping is so versatile; it can be used in card making, scrap booking, collage and a multitude of other mediums. Whether you are a novice to stamping or an expert in the field, there are always new techniques to learn. Rubber Stamp General Resources In general, a good place to start for inspiration is to look at the stamps available….