Drones- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
– Drones are called UAVs, also known as unmanned aerial vehicles. They are new aircrafts that do not need a human operator onboard to operate the aircraft. The human operators are on the ground, usually in a military base, along with the entire unmanned aircraft system: the aircraft, personnel and digital network (Thompson). Drones range in numerous ways; key characteristics is the drone sizes , the installed equipment, potential usage, and how they are controlled. Drones size can be as large as a jet or as small as an insect….
The Shadow Unmanned Aerial System
– The Shadow Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) is composed of 8 systems, four RQ-7B or Shadow Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), two Ground Control Stations (GCS), one Portable Ground Control Station (PGCS), two Ground Data Terminals (GDT), two Tactical Automated Landing Systems (TALS), four One Sys Remote Viewing Terminals (OSRVT), an Air Vehicle Transport (AVT), and a Maintenance Support Multifunction (MSM) maintenance vehicle. The RQ-7B has a flight endurance of up to 9 hours, an operating range of 109 KM and a service ceiling of 15,000 ft….
Striving for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
– Since its start in the 1990’s, modern technology has impacted our lives in numerous ways. From the way we work to the way we wage war, technology is the overriding factor. It surrounds us all the time we when talk on the phone, drive to work, and go out to eat. Even when we just have fun, technology is always right there. The way research has drastically changed, with wifi and google. Forget walking to the library and looking through old newspapers, just ask Siri, and in just a few seconds you’ll know how faraway Oswald was from JFK….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
– … These two types are proposed by Fujimura . Arai and Ota proposed hybrid solutions combining on-line, off-line, centralized or decentralized mythologies. As distinction UAVs path planning problem needs to take into account different considerations. • Stealth, route must be created to avoid radar detection. To do this, velocity of UAV and altitude of UAV might be considered. • Range, turning angle, maximum and minimum speed of UAV might be considered. • Multiple UAVs might be used to accomplish task….