The professional Ethics
– … Whatever a journo learns during his academic stint is of no relevance in the job that he takes up after the completion of such stint. A money-driven business house always keeps ethical journalism on the back burner and promotes those journos who conform to its mean commercial norms. The truth involves us all. However, the real life training of any journo is sans truthful coverage and reporting. Every newspaper claims that its coverage is the best one. However, truth is always distorted in the interests of the newspaper….
Professional Communication, Provision of Information and Handover
– It is essential for a nurse to be able to demonstrate and practice professional communication skills, provision of information and handover to provide a holistic approach to treating and caring for patients. Professional communication skills not only allows the nurse to provide different methods and tactics to communicate with patients of different needs and ages, but it enables the nurse to understand and to give the best possible care and outcome for the patient. Provision of information and handover is another major point for nurses and relates to professional communication….
Religious Beliefs in India
– … Religious buildings and properties are also protected by the constitution, meaning no sacred institution can be under political or social attack. Though India has an extensive constitution covering different aspects of law and society, the country upholds a system in which people can adhere to the official secular bylaws of the country or choose their religious community’s codified personal laws. Laws can be passed that are applicable to a specific devout community, such as the Christian Marriage Act in the late nineteenth century, or the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act of the mid-twentieth century (Mahmood, 2006)….
The Usage of Twitter Amongst Professional Athletes
– Analysis An analysis of these three athletes’ tweets was conducted over a course of three-month period, resulting in an evaluation of 847 tweets. The analysis of tweets was divided into two parts. Part one identified the tweets as either social tweet or para-social tweet, and as social retweet or para-social retweet. This portion of the analysis is consistent with previous research (Frederick et al., 2014). Part two identified the tweets into ten categories. The categories include: personal life; about their sport or another sport; responding to fans or other athletes; family and friends; religious; travel and vacation; pictures, videos, and other website links, and promotional…. ;
Religious and Medical Dilemma
– “You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood” (Lev. 17:14). This is just one of the several scriptures found in the bible from which the Jehovah Witnesses base their beliefs. To summarize the above excerpt, Jehovah Witnesses strongly believe that contributing to the health of their bodies by way of any type of blood material is not intended by God’s will. However in dire cases, ethical questions need to be raised regarding the patient’s mental capacity and legal competence…. ;