Reponsibilities of a Recreational Sports Manager
– Recreational sports management is a highly disciplined profession and competition for jobs can be tough, therefore relevant academic qualifications and practical working experience by volunteering in sports organizations is a definite advantage. During the course of my Master’s Degree in Recreational and Tourism program, I would like to gain some experience in this field by working at California State University sports & recreation center. After graduating, my choice of career in recreational sports is the management of a Professional Tennis Club and Training center….
Interview: Facilities Operations Manager
– … Another responsibility is to manage the Control Center to insure that all systems are being monitored, proper emergency response protocols are followed, service calls are answered and responded to properly and promptly. Lastly Joe, is also responsible for the overall operation of the Parking and Access Control Office by ensuring that updated parking plans include parking for staff, visitors, and special events, badging, card access control, parking ticket and are managed appropriately. What are the things you like about your job….
Key Airport Passenger Facilities
– Airports are vast facilities covering many acres of land where passenger beginning the flight portions of their travels. The first flight by the Wright brothers in Kitty Hawk, NC in 1903 only required a runway. As the technology of flight advanced to offer passenger service, there was soon a need for a building to manage passenger needs. Airports of today provide many key services needed for the traveler whether they are beginning, transferring, or ending their journeys. The demand for air transportation rises each year, according to the Department of Transportation (United States Department of Transportation, 2013) 815.3 passengers traveled by airplanes in 2012….
Description of Business Manager Credentials
– What makes a great manager. “Despite differences in their personal attributes, successful managers all excel in making, honoring, and remaking of commitments” (Sull, 2005). Commitments take many forms from capital investments to personal decisions to public statements. A mangers commitment defines what a business can and cannot do as well as the businesse’s strengths and weaknesses (Sull, 2005). However, while all good managers should be able to make, honor, and remake commitments the type of certifications, degrees, license, and experience the person will need in order to successfully do these things will depend on what type of business the manager is running (large, small, selling products…
Recreational Equipment Incorporated
– Recreational Equipment Incorporated (REI) is a company that does far more than producing top-of-the-line gear for experiencing the outdoors. Not only does this business have a unique and almost unheard of dedication to its values and purpose, but also manages & leads its employees with great wisdom and skills both common and exclusive when compared to successful organizations. While sporting goods such as Big 5 and Dick’s Sporting Goods may be more common, what happens “backstage” at REI is more than enough reason to favor it over its competitors…. ;