A Career as a Radiologist
– Many believe hospital occupations are hard to achieve, hard to work in the environment, and do not offer much out of his or her life. I have completed the research and have discovered the extraordinary things about being a radiologist. The most important things I learned about a radiologist are the job duties, required education, personality characteristics, work environment, and the salaries and benefits of the job. The job duties as a radiologist can be very complicated, but they will be tolerable for me….
Career as an Anesthesiologist or Radiologist
– One career that has interested me is that of an anesthesiologist, a specialist whose main duty is to “plan, perform, and maintain a patient’s anesthesia during surgical, obstetric, or other medical procedures” (Hayes, 17). This means that an anesthesiologist must review a patient’s medical history in order to select the best drug to administer before the patient undergoes a medical procedure. The patient is numbed by the anesthetic administered by the anesthesiologist, and he must act as a caretaker for the patient as the procedure goes on….
My Thoughts and Experience with the Amazing Magnetic Resonance Image
– … The radiologist is trained expert who understand and interpret the MRI information. His job is to read the magnetic resonance image from your scan and submit the result to your doctor. Your physician will then share this information and other medical information associated with your case with you. MRI stands for Magnetic Resonance imaging ((Kalapurayil, 2013). The Tests that are done by MRI does much the same as the CT scan without using X-rays. CT scan and MRI are used in many medical specialties, in addition to the musculoskeletal system….
My Future Career as an X-ray Technician
– My whole childhood, my family has met at my great-grandparents for holidays. In my great-grandparents yard, they have huge trees that all of the grand kids get in trouble for climbing. Easter of 2003, my cousins and I were doing just what we had been told not to do numerous times and snuck into the biggest tree in the yard. Just as well all got up there and thought we had accomplished not getting caught in that tree, as one of us looks up, a snake is looking at us. Everyone jumped down as fast as they could, but I’ve always been very clumsy and not very athletic….
Job Aspests of Anesthesiologists, Radiologists, and Physician’s Assistants
– … For instance there is educational requirements, then radiology training. There is also certain necessary skills and qualities that a radiologist must have. The first step in becoming a radiologist is to obtain a bachelor’s degree. Students that are pre-med can study any subject but they must still meet the prerequisite requirements in several subjects. Students can strengthen their medical school application by earning academic honors, volunteering, conducting scientific research and achieving high scores on the Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)…. ;