– Noise Pollution Abstract No one on earth can escape the sounds of noise- an unwanted, disturbing sound that causes a nuisance in the eye of the beholder. Noise is a disturbance to the human environment that is escalating at such a high rate that it will become a major threat to the quality of human lives. In the past thirty years, noise in all areas, especially in urban areas, have been increasing rapidly. There are numerous effects on the human environment due to the increase in noise pollution….
– Around the world, there are six major types of pollution such as water pollution, air pollution, solid waste, radioactive and nuclear energy, and lastly noise pollution. Noise pollution, or environmental noise, is displeasing sound created by humans, animals, or machines, that disrupts the activity or balance of domestic and animal life. The most common source of the pollution is brought on worldwide by transportation systems that include motor vehicle noise, aircraft noise and rail noise. Other sources that cause the pollution, both indoor and outdoor, are: car alarms, emergency service sirens, office equipment factory, barking dogs, appliances, fireworks, compressed air horns, construction…
– Noise pollution is machine-created sound that unsettles the natural balance of human or animal life. Noise is described as an unwanted, annoying sound. Also known as environmental noise, it can also be caused by animals. Although the disturbing noise most often comes from worldwide transportation systems, it is not the only cause. Some other sources include annual firework displays, and everyday noisy people. Both indoor and outdoor noise pollution can come from a wide range of sources. Many of these include things that surround people every single day….
– One of the major problems for people living in communities of any sort – apartment complexes, close residential neighborhoods, and so on – is the issue of noise control. This problem rises from several mitigating factors: the quality of building materials for sound-proofing, the tolerance levels of individual tenets, but mainly the behavior of the offenders themselves. In many cases, the offense is unintentional, due to the fact that one might not know how well sounds travel through the walls of one’s domicile….
The Many Benefits of Active Noise Cancellation
– One of the major problems that society faces today is noise pollution. Everywhere people go there is always something that is making a sound. It can be very loud such as a plane flying overhead, or it could be quiet like the fan of a computer. When a person is exposed to certain noises for extended periods of time it can not only damage their hearing, but also effect their mood, energy level, and productivity. As a result, there has been a push in the last fifty years or so to silence some of the annoying sounds that assault people’s ears everyday….