The Role of The Public Relations Professional
– Public Relations Interview Effective marketing strategies in health care are essential to the success of the organization. Marketing promotes the hospital’s services by endorsing its clinical expertise, its technology, its achievements, and its commitment to the community that it serves. The role of the Public Relations (PR) professional is an essential part of daily hospital operations to establish and maintain relationships within the community as well as deal with challenges and opportunities that face the organization….
POLICE OFFICER TRAINING CURRICULUM
– POLICE OFFICER TRAINING CURRICULUM The curriculum that is devised for a police officer is very important to the police officer and his or her success in their chosen career path. An officer’s training is also very important to the community in which they serve and the department in which they work. An officer must receive training in a variety of fields to help them be a well-rounded police officer. Officers receive training in such areas as: law, community relations, firearms, vehicle driving, search and seizure, and cultural awareness….
Correction Officer Burnout
– At any given time, a single corrections officer, can expect to be outnumbered by upwards of 400 inmates (Conover, 2011). It can be chilling to work in the midst of hundreds of inmates, some of which initiate attacks and inappropriate relationships. However, other issues have impacted the psychological health and physical safety of the staff. Detrimental factors have included heavy workloads, the prisons physical structure, and a lack of support from both peers and superiors. Each workplace issue has been in addition to role problems, specifically role ambiguity and role conflict (Schaufeli & Peeters, 2011)….
Chief Executive Officer Compensation in the Financial Industry
– … Even with these losses, Jamie Dimon was given a raise because of the growth of the company. In a CNN money article, Stephen Gandle justified the ride in Jamie Dimon’s compensation, “Most studies show that CEOs are paid based on what investors think their company is worth, or market capitalization, not actual earnings or stock price movement. At the end of 2011, JPMorgan had a market cap of $136 billion. The company now has a market cap of $212 billion. Based on the 2011 ratio (market cap to salary), Dimon should get paid $35 million this year” (Gandle)….
Profiling and Police/Community Relations
– Scientific Methods Scientifically, profiling and police-community relations are comprised of a two-fold focus. The first focal point concentrates on attitudes members of a community have about profiling in accordance to actions conducted by police officers upon them in the course of their duties. The second focal point concentrates on the profiling of police officers, as completed by early intervention systems, in an effort to reduce complaints from members of the community. The literature on the attitudes which community members have about profiling states that race, personal experience, and media framing influence the public’s perception (Graziano, Schuck, & Martin, 2010; Weitzer & Tuch,…