Funding of Sporting Facilities
– Key Terms Over the years there have been many new state of the art sports stadiums that have been built in the United States. In fact from 1993 until 2013 there were 101 new sports facilities built on American soil, most notably AT&T Stadium (formally known as Cowboy Stadium) home to the Dallas Cowboys in 2009. Owner of the Cowboys and AT&T Stadium, multi-billionaire Jerry Jones set a new precedent in regards to sporting facilities but the one thing that AT&T stadium has in common with almost all of the other sporting facilities built over the past 20 years, is that they all received direct public funding….
Funding on Public Education
– The United States has many conflicts, one of them is funding on Public Education. In fact Public schools are to make every effort to try and help the students with all they can. Some schools have better things to offer to their schools. It depends on the population where the school is located. Do you agree that the public schools should get the funding depending on the population of where they are located. So many things are unfair and we the people do not really have much we can say publicly or even speak up to this situation….
Increase the Funding of Colorado K-12 Public Schools
– … Because of this decline, the schools have to increase class size, cut out programs and stop teaching some courses. Teachers are losing their jobs or getting a wage decrease or freeze. One way to increase funding for Colorado Public schools is to have every person living in the state of Colorado pay $10.00 yearly towards education. When filing their Colorado Income Tax, this amount could be subtracted from their refund. If they already owe on their tax return, this amount would be added to their bill and paid at the same time the tax bill is submitted….
Pornography, Censorship, and Public Funding
– Debates regarding whether or not a work that is deemed to be pornographic should be censored and publicly funded typically depend on controversial claims about various definitions of pornography and guidelines for censoring and public funding. In this paper, I proceed to offer a general description of pornography using specific examples. I then develop an argument in support for public censorship of work’s which relate to pornography. Finally, based on my definition of pornography and support for censorship, I concluded the paper arguing how public funding should not be granted for works depicting pornography….
School Funding in the Modern Era
– School funding is a recurring issue in the modern era. Debates ranging from give schools more money, to get rid of the system in place and reform a new idea have been plaguing the world over the years. “The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, signed in 2009, provided more than $100 billion in education aid to offset budget cuts..” (School Finance). Later, “Congress provided an additional $10 billion in 2010 to avert mass teacher layoffs (Education Week, “Total Recovery Act”)” (School Funding)….