Project Coast: South Africa’s Top Secret Chemical and Biological Weapon Program
– To protect the safety of the country and people of South Africa, those who hold authority or control in the decision making process sometimes are faced with making tough decisions. When it comes to South Africa, President P. W. Botha decided that to best protect the welfare of the citizens, a defensive measure must be established that was secure and efficient. The idea of such measures brought on an evolution of a secret chemical and biological weapons program which became known as Project Coast….
The Fundamentals of a Federal Contract
– … As a business that contracts with the government, the quality of your products or service is assumed to be the best among your competitors. Since your business offered its services and products to the government, expect that the government will have to be satisfied with the quality. After all, anybody wants quality products. For the government, it is a big deal to get one. As a recipient of a federal contract, your business should abide to the contract responsibilities for quality management….
The Role of the Chief Knowledge Officer at Xerox
– A new vocation has developed within corporations that drastically impacts the way companies manage their information and internal knowledge. This position has many titles, but most commonly is referred to as the CKO, the chief knowledge officer. The responsibilities of this position primarily focus on managing unstructured information and internal knowledge. Xerox refers to this raw data as assets, or more formally, “intellectual capital,” “knowledge assets,” or “intangible assets.” Because knowledge management is considered a tactical occupation, Xerox considers the CKO a part of the upper management team….
Analysis on 24/7 Sobriety Project
– If everyone could have it his/her way, I am sure he/she would desire to live in an Utopian society that is absolutely crime-free. Although it may seem like a pipe dream, many programs and interventions are slowly but surely making the dream more realistic. Alternative to Incarceration (ATI) is a program that is very significant and an important factor in reducing crime. The article, “Alternative to Incarceration Programs: Cut Crime, Cut Costs, and Help People and Communities,” gives a very fitting description of what the program is and what it does….
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project….