Production Systems of Toyota and GM
– Production Systems of Toyota and GM The differences between these two production systems are very clear, in fact it can be said that they are the total opposite of each other in terms of their approach to, and methods of, production….
The Importance of Informal Work Practices at Blue Collar Occupations
– Nowadays work became one of the defining characteristics of a person. Work might influence one’s perception of the world, health, social ties, and emotional state (Vallas, Finlay and Wharton 2009: 5-7). As a result, work is not only a means through which a person earns income, but also a mechanism of bringing a person into society. There are virtually thousand types of work such as teachers, plumbers, cashiers, scholars, engineers, doctors, astronauts, poets, janitors and so on, each of which has its specific duties and tasks which provide a value to society….
A Machine Created for Mass Production and Interchangeable Parts
– … Many of the unskilled people had no jobs because they didn’t have a strong talent of building weapons. It took Eli Whitney ten years instead of two years to finally finish a machine that can produce muskets in large quantities. Too bad his muskets were not that great of a quality. After Whitney’s idea of mass production, the whole concept of creating things in large quantities, in a short amount of time, and requiring very minimal effort, became a big deal throughout the whole country. 2. Body Eli Whitney has been one of the top names for this idea of mass production….
Computer Numerical Control Machines
– … It also gives important instructions like speed at which a particular tool should work at; how it should cut, burn, make holes in the material. Most of the latest industrial CNC machines are connected to a computer network, and they get operating commands through a software file. Development CNC machines have improved a lot since their introduction into the industrial setting. The initial versions of these machines used to get commands via hard-wired controllers. Afterwards, these machines were programmed through floppy disks and mainframe cables, allowing alteration in programming….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….